XPO | "personal attacks"

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
Ok this is the last time i'm going to say this the personal attacks will stop or i'm going to have to do something that i do not want to do.
you all know the rules.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards
[*]DO NOT resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.[/LIST]

Ok this is the last time i'm going to say this the personal attacks will stop or i'm going to have to do something that i do not want to do.
you all know the rules.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards
[*]DO NOT resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.[/LIST]

I totally agree but sometimes the ignorance of the poster becomes more aggrevating and frustrating than the supidity of their posts. Sorry. Press on

I noticed you end with "press on". What exactly is the point of that? Is that a trucking term? I am interested because I never heard it used before although you know I am a noob.

Scribere est agere

The Truckingboards is a great place to vent, inform, and find out what is going on in our path that we have chose. Unity is started by following the rules, in which Jeff and all of his people that have made this board happen, have done a very good job. They are not by any means asking to much. Say what you mean and mean what you say, but act accordingly, spread the word around, and help this board grow.:smilies-19296: :USA: If anyone really needs to take out there frustration call me and we will play a game called Hard Target if you want to be childish, if you are not of that type, call me and we will play chess.:smilie_132:

Actually if anyone really feels the need to talk ugly smack at another,the private massage system here on the boards works very well for that.

Not me

Actually if anyone really feels the need to talk ugly smack at another,the private massage system here on the boards works very well for that.

I wasn't, I was asking a question related to someones message and you deleted my question, keep you're forum delete my account, I fought for your freedom of speech and will not let you take mine away!

All I did was reference something in a message and you don't feel it's needed, sorry GOD!

I wasn't, I was asking a question related to someones message and you deleted my question, keep you're forum delete my account, I fought for your freedom of speech and will not let you take mine away!

All I did was reference something in a message and you don't feel it's needed, sorry GOD!
the reason it was removed was because it was:Off-Topic: that question could have been answered by a pm.
and steelcurtain as much as i do thank you for fighting for my country.freedom of speech is limited to the rule of the board.

Ok kids, lets all keep it in the proper perspective shall we. There rules are here for everyone PM"S ARE MY FRIEND!!!!