R&L | personal day and 4ok

:TR10driving03:its just the tip of the iceberg.we can buy freight brokers, we can buy truck lines, corporate jets (rumor),helicopters, got to be enough for pulling tractors, and nascar, and new corporate cars,and buying terminals, and worn out old line haul tractors,but they have a new paint job.plenty of money for those items, but not for the drivers.zimmerman is taking us down, and the roberts are letting him.

Corporate jets not rumor, have seen them with my own eyes, been in the hanger with them, put my hands on them.

Go to the airport in WIL, look for a Dessault Falcon, Lear 60 and Piper Aztec all with tail numbers ending in RL.... Wholly owned, not time share

Ask why they need three sets of carpet for the DeSault... (hint... the DOGS fly back and forth to Florida) I am not exaggerating.

I have pictures the planes, the Dessault Falcon is my avatar

Corporate jets not rumor, have seen them with my own eyes, been in the hanger with them, put my hands on them.

Go to the airport in WIL, look for a Dessault Falcon, Lear 60 and Piper Aztec all with tail numbers ending in RL.... Wholly owned, not time share

Ask why they need three sets of carpet for the DeSault... (hint... the DOGS fly back and forth to Florida) I am not exaggerating.

I have pictures the planes, the Dessault Falcon is my avatar

I thought they got rid of the Lear?

FYI ex R-L driver here now working for fedex ntl, many terminals are hiring due to hugh increase in business(denver looking for 8 drivers p-d) we never took a pay cut, our pay was frozen this year but is to be unfrozen jan 1, ot after 8 daily(many drivers in den working 50-55 hour week), new company sponsored pension account-100% vested from the start, 401k 6 personal days a year, 2 weeks vacation a year, great med,den,vis,short and longterm dis, cancer ins, life and ad-d insurance, good equip, no lay offs and lots of business---again many terminals looking for drivers due to new business and we are still growing at a fast clip., apply on line-- hello to all my former denver r-l drivers, good luck to all of you.

found this on monster, guess we know where our benefits is going, we can all apply to this position at least we will get our benefits back..........

R+L Carriers
Job Summary
Company
Private
Industries
Personal and Household Services
Job Type
Full Time
Employee
Years of Experience
2+​ to 5 Years Housekeeper
About the Job
Private family seeks a Housekeeper to assist with the daily cleaning, care, laundry, and management of their 35,000 sf Southwest Ohio residence. This is a full time live in position with a five day consecutive work week and Living Quarters are provided.

Cleaning (sweeping, dusting, mopping etc)
Laundry (washing, Drying, Ironing etc)
Prefer Aquarium Maintenance experience (Feeding and caring for fish)
Prefer a minimum 2 - 5 years related work experience in a private home
Exceptional organizational skills
Valid

found this on monster, guess we know where our benefits is going, we can all apply to this position at least we will get our benefits back..........

R+L Carriers
Job Summary
Company
Private
Industries
Job Type
Full Time
Employee
Years of Experience
About the Job
Private family seeks a Housekeeper to assist with the daily cleaning, care, laundry, and management of their 35,000 sf Southwest Ohio residence. This is a full time live in position with a five day consecutive work week and Living Quarters are provided.

Valid

I knew the house in Ocala was over 30,000 Square feet, really cool theater in the basement too by the way, but I didn't realize the Ohio house was as big.

The guest houses at the farm are really nice as well.

R+L Carriers
Job Summary
Company
Private
Industries
Job Type
Full Time
Employee
Years of Experience
About the Job

Valid
Why didn't they put this up for bid!!!!!:biglaugh::clap:

Zimmerman is not the only cancer.....Ken S. and Tom D. also must go !!!!! All are greedy, lazy, stupid, cheesy used car salesmen !!! Funny how R&L rarely had lawsuits against them prior to the YRC invasion, now there are several. Never had issues with 401 or vacation/personal time, now we do.

and get rid of all the hotels,thats one big big waste of $
we don't need that crap,i have one 100 miles from and barely use & now even less w/out the personal days,
we all can live w/out hotels.

I took my family to Daytona. We had a great time. I would rather give up something up for a while during the down economy than give these up for good. This is a great benefit for those that take advantage of it.

I know we are all upset about the 401K and the Day's offs. I myself am not part of the 401k. I do my own investing. But in Vegas we don't have it as bad as the boy's at YRC. They laid off 21. Not may of them working over at the YRC Term. The guy I spoke to said he had 26 guy's under him Friday. But now he has 5 under him. I took it that they now only have 10 P&D working. I believe they once had as many as 45+. I could be wrong on that. We are much smaller in Vegas then YRC. And we have 10 P&D spots 9 working. We are down one due to that driver moving to Dispather.