XPO | Pet Peeves.... only one ( or so) sentence please !!

you sure its originally from xkc? most of them come out of xdm and added to....or they are loaded on the fac by xsl drivers....

Oh alright, here's mine... :ranting2:To the dumb arss that hooks or breaks, THEN gets back into the truck without taking his gloves off and gets grease and/or dirt all over the wheel, the door and leaves you a nice surprise. Dumb ass... :hissyfit:

watching dsr's dropping their sets. slow down then stop, put tractor in reverse go about five feet then slam on his brakes !!! stupid !!!
dont tell me its because your dollie wont release !!!!! bull **** !!now having said that yes it happens sometimes but not enough to treat the eq like that....altough with alot more people doing this it probably will be the only way to release.....
i see this everyday and it is completely stupid and unneccesary just set the freakin brakes and the jaws will release 99.999999999999999 percent of the time

Seeing our customers freight being loaded on a sub-service van on a next day service lane and hearing the same was done at the destination,,,,

you have to be absolutely be kiddin me?no freakin way ,no way no how this is not possible .......or is it?

They probably just need to know when people are leaving the dock. Lots of people wander off the dock and dissappear when convienent for them. Same goes with taking breaks or lunch. You can't manage your people if you don't know where they are.

Bid Time Get tired of hearing people going around asking whatch you gonna bid on whatcha ya this ! Happens every Year Jealous folks with Iquiring minds Tell ya what why don't ya juast wait and find out then ! And Please Don't Cry when I take what you wanted You can't do every Job SuperMan !!!