XPO | Pet Peeves.... only one ( or so) sentence please !!

Yes, I understand about drop trailers, but those trailers aren't picked up and moved by linehaul, they first go back to the origin sic to be loaded out to the proper fac's, correct? It's a simple matter for the originating sic to pro the freight before it leaves their barn. Just how many man-hours are wasted everyday by not having the pro numbers on the freight to scan or punch in by hand? When the freight gets separated from the BOL, or gets put onto a trailer that it is not t-conned onto, it can sometimes take hours or days of research to get the freight to the right customer.
You probably hit the nail on the head when you said they go back to the org. si.. That is where the problem begin's the snowball effect.

A 53' van with multiples bills and multiple skids per pro. Putting 2 skids on the tail and the last one in the nose, forcing me to unload the entire trailer looking for a skid or canceling the reweigh.

The thing is people don't realize how much money that actually costs. They think they are pulling it off, and following rules, but they are setting the example. Little things become a snowball effect and eventually an avalanche. You are spot on, and approach in the correct manner. My current company, everyone speaks up, but no one takes a stand for fear of being singled out. If you work for a reputable company, then appropriate actions should be taken. Too many times things are swept under the rug. Some people like the good things and can't deal with the bad. Then point fingers. That was my experience at Conway even though I enjoyed 95% of the people there.