Pet Pics

I like living in the sticks. No traffic. No noise, just the pleasant sounds of the river and the birds.

that does sound good indeed..

but i simply cannot fall asleep without the sounds of the fire truck sirens, the police cars chasing the bad guys, the drive-by shootings, and the sounds of the rats rummaging in the garbage, or my neighbors arguing.....

i'm thinking that all that QUIET, where you (and some others live), will keep me awake.>!!!

Here is a picture of our dogs...

408166011.jpg

The little black dog (Lilly) is a pure breed black German Shepard... my wife's puppy.

The white one (max) is my Daughters and my boy.... he is a Great Pyrenees.

Max was diagnosed with bone cancer back in June... we had to put him down Monday...5 days after his 9th birthday... as his cancer took over his leg.... a sad day at Stimpy's house....

408166009.jpg

408166007.jpg

Max was diagnosed with bone cancer back in June... we had to put him down Monday...5 days after his 9th birthday... as his cancer took over his leg.... a sad day at Stimpy's house....

408166009.jpg

408166007.jpg

A sad day to be sure Stimpy.

Allow me to offer my deepest sympathy and most sincere condolences.

Thanks... our pets are loved as much as one of our children.

You're welcome Stimpy.

Without a doubt. I've posted many times about Zoe. She was very much a part of my family, and just like a daughter. When her time with us was done her passing was a sad and difficult time.

408166011.jpg

The little black dog (Lilly) is a pure breed black German Shepard... my wife's puppy.

408166009.jpg

408166007.jpg
So very sad that they are only in our lives for a very short time. I am sorry for your loss Stimpy.

408166011.jpg

408166009.jpg

408166007.jpg

Do you know about the Rainbow Bridge

The Legend of Rainbow Bridge

sorry to hear about Max Stimpy

Thanks. ......I did not mean to be a kill joy for this thread. ...I hope everyone else posts pictures of their pets. Big dogs tend to not have a long life span which sucks. Some day I want another one just like him.

Here is a movie that has a dogs like Max....

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanky Boy, Foxie, Bellie, Cindy Lu about to kick Ziggy the Beagle's butt..........RUN ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is 1 of my 3 dogs, his name is Darwin, he is half yorkie, half weenie dog

Last edited by a moderator: