Petition To Stop MEPF Cuts

I signed it and did not see a bump in the signature count...still at 43...oops have to go verify signature at E-mail address.

Thanks, KK for your info and all you're doing. This information should be made available at all local union halls in the Central States for all working and retired members. Not everybody is on truckingboards.com. Thanks.

Thanks, KK for your info and all you're doing. This information should be made available at all local union halls in the Central States for all working and retired members. Not everybody is on truckingboards.com. Thanks.
We have covered all the social media sites and we have this forum for those who do not use social media.....we also linked this forum up to social media sites.....we were way ahead of the IBT and the Locals in mobilizing, informing and Involving our retirees in meetings......now they (IBT &The Locals) want to play catch up.....where where they when we were informed by AARP, Pension Rights Center & TDU about the bill to cut MEPF?.....It took 6 days before we heard a word from them, and even then it was 4 hours before Congress voted to pass the spending bill that had the MEPA Bill tacked on to it......KK

We have covered all the social media sites and we have this forum for those who do not use social media.....we also linked this forum up to social media sites.....we were way ahead of the IBT and the Locals in mobilizing, informing and Involving our retirees in meetings......now they (IBT &The Locals) want to play catch up.....where where they when we were informed by AARP, Pension Rights Center & TDU about the bill to cut MEPF?.....It took 6 days before we heard a word from them, and even then it was 4 hours before Congress voted to pass the spending bill that had the MEPA Bill tacked on to it......KK
You all could put this on your Facebook or e-mail to friends soliciting signatures. People don't have to belong to CSPF do they?

You all could put this on your Facebook or e-mail to friends soliciting signatures. People don't have to belong to CSPF do they?
And. ......that is being done by thousands who are on the Protect Our Pensions facebook groups and ALL Unionists who are against the Miller-Kline Bill....KK

This retiree is a participant of CSPF and Western Teamsters. What I'm losing in my retirement from the CSPF comes nowhere close to what my fellow CSPF retiree's are experiencing.

Everyone seems to be against cuts. What about anyone who's not dying in the next ten years? Those guys who start collecting in ten years will get ZERO, if cuts don't happen.

Anyone still on the plan drawing 3000 a month will also get ZERO when the fund runs dry. If you don't like half, you won't like ZERO...

Everyone seems to be against cuts. What about anyone who's not dying in the next ten years? Those guys who start collecting in ten years will get ZERO, if cuts don't happen.

Anyone still on the plan drawing 3000 a month will also get ZERO when the fund runs dry. If you don't like half, you won't like ZERO...
Yes, Jimmy people that are retired and worked a lifetime earning a pension do not expect their pensions to be cut. Older and Disabled people can not go back into the work force and make up their income losses. If someone still has ten years to work they can plan for a reduced pension. But, people that are already retired count on the retirement earned and promised and planned their life around that and cannot afford their pensions to be cut. You don't cut people down to poverty rate and expect them to be happy about it. AND, the CSPF has been mismanaged for years, paying Wall Street bankers hundreds of millions (maybe even billions of dollars) over the years to our government assigned fiduciary. Central States has been under government control since 1978, decisions that are effecting us today are due to decisions made by the Government, the CSPF's investment's were turned over to Wall Street "exclusively". They can find a better solution to this problem than stealing peoples pensions.

Yes, Jimmy people that are retired and worked a lifetime earning a pension do not expect their pensions to be cut. Older and Disabled people can not go back into the work force and make up their income losses. If someone still has ten years to work they can plan for a reduced pension. But, people that are already retired count on the retirement earned and promised and planned their life around that and cannot afford their pensions to be cut. You don't cut people down to poverty rate and expect them to be happy about it. AND, the CSPF has been mismanaged for years, paying Wall Street bankers hundreds of millions (maybe even billions of dollars) over the years to our government assigned fiduciwary. Central States has been under government control since 1978, decisions that are effecting us today are due to decisions made by the Government, the CSPF's investment's were turned over to Wall Street "exclusively". They can find a better solution to this problem than stealing peoples pensions.
I calls em as I sees em. This pension, and SSI will both be used up, gone, by the time younger guys are due to collect. I'm in my 60s. Give me half, and i can make it work. With no cuts I'll get a year or two, then zero. So, no, I can't just decide to make a plan. People younger than me in their 50s, can't just make a plan. Teamsters always preached equality. So I'm for equality. Everyone gets half, so no one gets ZERO...

A guy that's 45 with 20 yrs can't retire til 65. He'll be 65 with 40 yrs, and get ZERO. Denying him from getting anything at all is ultimate greed.

Last edited:
Jimmy you seem to have a crystal ball into the future with your physic powers you should play the lottery win enough money to bail out central states and everyone can b e fat dumb and happy again...
No crystal ball. Just recognise that 19 billion, divided by 410,000 Teamsters is $43,170 a piece. Not enough for 210,000 to take twice theirs, leaving 200,000 to get zero.