ODFL | PHX Terminal

Workinstiff

TB Lurker
Credits
If anyone on here works out of PHX, can you tell me if a new service center is being opened up. I work down on 51st av, and on my way to work, I noticed that OD was taking over an abandoned terminal on 43rd av. Where is the current OD terminal at? I've seen a trailer with a now hiring sign on Buckeye rd, but is that where the terminal is? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
WS

Workinstiff said:
If anyone on here works out of PHX, can you tell me if a new service center is being opened up. I work down on 51st av, and on my way to work, I noticed that OD was taking over an abandoned terminal on 43rd av. Where is the current OD terminal at? I've seen a trailer with a now hiring sign on Buckeye rd, but is that where the terminal is? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
WS

hey welcome to the boards, theres a guy from pheonix on here all the time he should be along soon to answer any questions. in the future i would like to move out there, my uncle lives in tuson or however u spell it, is it nice out there.

Thanks for the welcome, it is nice out here, but the triple digits are killing me right now, especially working on the dock. I work for Fedex, but am thinking about going to OD to do part time dock.

Workinstiff said:
Thanks for the welcome, it is nice out here, but the triple digits are killing me right now, especially working on the dock. I work for Fedex, but am thinking about going to OD to do part time dock.

fedex what, freight, express or ground and is the heat really that bad its very humid up here in philly but i never been down there where i hear it is dry so may not be wurst than our summers up here

According to what i read by " Fly By Wire " out of PHX this building is a former Central Freight bldg and they will move into when it is refurbed a bit and are currently located behind a few other building off Buckeye Rd

Hey!

Yeah we are moving to a new terminal off 43rd and lower buckeye... We'll be in there Aug 14th, so they tell me... I dont know how... the place looks like complete crap... haha.

The current one is where you see the trailer with the sign.. thats where we keep out empties.... the building is all the way in the back of that complex.

There are 5 of us line drivers that are going to go hourly to shuttle trailers to the new place after our Friday night runs.... can you say pre-trip every trailer?... :)

We will need the dock help.... they say our freight will about tripple (mini break), or hell... get your CDL and DRIVE for us!!