Holland | Pic of the day

Whats that ??
Holland raccoon..,,
Sorta. He's the Gold Hotel Coop ELD Beaver. He's gonna ride with you guys next weekend. He takes logs on both of you and he's also a forward and cab facing camera. Donna trained him.
Yeah I know what you're thinking....what about the smell??.....but he says he'll get used to it...:lmao:

igVbla7.jpg

Mud to the rescue!

Sorta. He's the Gold Hotel Coop ELD Beaver. He's gonna ride with you guys next weekend. He takes logs on both of you and he's also a forward and cab facing camera. Donna trained him.
Yeah I know what you're thinking....what about the smell??.....but he says he'll get used to it...:lmao:

I see Hat, and BRG know very little about animals, this critter is a (Rogarou)

We know that freight is not always loaded right and sometimes gets damaged. Has anyone thought that maybe this is giving others information that should not be viewed by everyone.
I think this thread should be taken down.

We know that freight is not always loaded right and sometimes gets damaged. Has anyone thought that maybe this is giving others information that should not be viewed by everyone.
No pun intended dok, but if dock people would get off the lifts,and use deck bars properly, air bags,and put their mind to work, damage claims would drop a bunch. Don't know about Holland,but YRC spent 40 million paying for damages last year...half that amount of cash would buy a lot of tractors,and give us all some of our15 percent back...

Maybe if there was accountability from the tm down to the dock guy who loaded the bs as well as the supervisor who didn't look at it and pride in ones work there wouldn't be :crap: loads.

Rumor is they are planning on building & adding on BIGGER OS&D Bays , running out of room ! Lowest pay working out good for YRCW !!!!!!!!!!!