XPO | pick up

aeroliner

TB Lurker
Credits
can some one drive a bus to each of the nemf terms. and pick up the garbage that walked in and refused to leave
from what i hear not one of them have any idea as to what they are doing drivers do not know where towns are ,T.M. couldn't find his own head up his *** and that is after giving a hint:butt kiss: :tongue0002:

]can some one drive a bus to each of the nemf terms. and pick up the garbage that walked in and refused to leave
from what i hear not one of them have any idea as to what they are doing drivers do not know where towns are ,T.M. couldn't find his own head up his *** and that is after giving a hint:butt kiss: :

can some one drive a bus to each of the nemf terms. and pick up the garbage that walked in and refused to leave
from what i hear not one of them have any idea as to what they are doing drivers do not know where towns are ,T.M. couldn't find his own head up his *** and that is after giving a hint:butt kiss: :tongue0002:
Sorry we have enough garbage here, we don`t want nemf`s back! They can keep it!:1036316054:

]can some one drive a bus to each of the nemf terms. and pick up the garbage that walked in and refused to leave
from what i hear not one of them have any idea as to what they are doing drivers do not know where towns are ,T.M. couldn't find his own head up his *** and that is after giving a hint:butt kiss: :

I think you need to get picked up by a short bus .... you had to post it twice ..... :biglaugh: