TForce | Picket line has begun in HRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLAD TO BE_UPSF

TB Regular
Credits
When I was leaving work this morning there were two teamster members outside the gate handing out litterature in HRS.

They had Teamster jackets on...no picket signs as of yet....I guess they will wait and see how the Indy negotiations go before they get nasty and increase their numbers.

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
When I was leaving work this morning there were two teamster members outside the gate handing out litterature in HRS.

They had Teamster jackets on...no picket signs as of yet....I guess they will wait and see how the Indy negotiations go before they get nasty and increase their numbers.

Thats quite an inflamed title for your post...I'm not sure how "2" people "handing out literature" can be equated to "picketing?" Perhaps you can be a little more responsible and call what they were doing an "informational drive" and stop slanting your stories to try and make yourself seem relevant to your anti-union cause.

UPGF4IBT said:
Thats quite an inflamed title for your post...I'm not sure how "2" people "handing out literature" can be equated to "picketing?" Perhaps you can be a little more responsible and call what they were doing an "informational drive" and stop slanting your stories to try and make yourself seem relevant to your anti-union cause.

Lighten up there Lips.
It clearly said they were handing out literature...and no picket signs yet...
It was kind of a joke, since during the last attempt to organize, the picket lines were supposively "informational lines".

Take your thin skin and go hide behind your union brothers...or union wannabe's.:tongue0002:

I'm thinking the same . Maybe it was just a mistake that he did not know
to calll it a "informational drive" lets try to keep our heads here please.

wassesname said:
lets not turn this thread into 28 pages of bickering.
I agree wassesname.

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION it was simply a couple of Teamsters passing out informational leaflets or flyers. Trying to give out some information from the unions point of view.

UPGF4IBT we all have a natural tendency to slant things the way we feel personally. It is a very difficult problem to over come.

I don't like to close threads before they get started but I sure will before I let it become a flame war.

If You Do Not Agree With This You Should Leave Now

Forum Rules (Strictly Enforced)

1)Do Treat people with respect.

2)Do Not resort to childish name calling if someone does not agree with your view.

6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

This thread is closed.

thread is now closed.
6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.
11) Website Administration (Mods Supermods or Admins) decisions final on all issues please treat them well and they will treat you the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.