Pic's from J1...the dynasty end's!

Fault!!!!!

Well i pray for all the folk's that lost their job and that they don't have to struggle to long to survive.

But folk's we really have ask ourselve's hear WHAT really happened 1-Bad management that's a given.
2- Our politician's for being to GREEDY and lining their pocket's of BIG OIL"S money.!!!!
3-And who is Sun Capital really?

truckpics074tf4.jpg
Last seen in camden with shopping cart... it was very sad to see!

truckpics120gr8.jpg

Missing my buddies, missing my truck, missing my job!!!!! this pic was taken monday morning 5/19/2008 at Sun Chemical Philadelphia Pa. One hour before the anouncement.

Second time for me mopar,, I go back to the St Johnsbury days. Kind of hop'n to finish out my time hear, Like the rest of my fellow employees.

Your pics really show it all. Thank you. What a sad end to what was at one time a great company to work for. After 14 years it's tough to say good bye.:nutkick:

Told my husband about the pictures. He said J2's yard is so full, they can barely fit anymore trucks in there.
Called our state senator Emil Jones today, and am hoping to hear back from him. I've asked that he get involved like that senator in NJ. His office said I was the first person they heard from.
J2 people start calling Illinois politicians, let your voices be as loud as New Jerseys.

j2 yard pics

I took a safety camera full of pics this Sat. morning but don't know how to get em on here. Anyone know what to do ? Guess get em developed, then put thru my scanner somehow. Not real good at that sort of thing but sure wish all of you could see all of that equipment. It was unreal.

take to walmart and have them put on disk and the upload them onto this site... ask moderator how to help upload them