ODFL | Picture's

1st time in GBO, years ago. Fuel island fellow Fueled, check fluids, thump tires, the drop whole set, check in, hook to another set hooked by hostlers. Only thing missing was the hand delivery of coffee and donuts while you waited on hostler. lol

Well,you have to exercise some.Around the corner to the coffee&dounut's.Shoot,you even have frozen choice's now&ice cream for desert.lol
1st time in GBO, years ago. Fuel island fellow Fueled, check fluids, thump tires, the drop whole set, check in, hook to another set hooked by hostlers. Only thing missing was the hand delivery of coffee and donuts while you waited on hostler. lol

General rule, assigned or semi assigned equipment is maintained and treated better. Since of ownership, except for a few crap birds that every outfit has, yet assigned, quickly shows those persons. Little sounds, vibrations, or other minor issues are detected before a major issue by a driver who runs same equipment everyday. Many times when doing switch outs, have had to take switch in/loaner tractor to shop. Last driver didn't write up, or after a couple short trips an issue becomes apparent that needs addressed. Have same attitude and treatment for company equipment as I had when I had to work on my own. Seen new tractors trashed and old road winches shined/maintained like gems, Most drivers quickly show their colors with assigned equipment.

I have to say I've been treated very well at GBO. I think I've hooked a set once there and never broke one down.

Yep!!!If you are talking about the twin's.They have moved on over to corp.they are being groom'd.lol..But,they are very good guy's.All the family coming up is working.Nothing is given to them.But,yes you never know in GBO who could be around.lol
I'm always on my best behavior in GBO. The person you are talking to turns out to be the owners nephew.

Yep!!!If you are talking about the twin's.They have moved on over to corp.they are being groom'd.lol..But,they are very good guy's.All the family coming up is working.Nothing is given to them.But,yes you never know in GBO who could be around.lol

True. I mean they have Kenneth lurking around. That's scary enough. :hysterical: