PIERRE, S.D. – Knight Trans Semi didn’t note the flashing LIghts For 11ft Bridge

I have no other comments.
Well...maybe one or two...
Perhaps he thought the height was marked in meters?
I'm sure those lights were only blinking yellow, which means proceed with caution?

Now how do pronounce that drivers name, cause I have no idea. Thought for sure he was from Chicago, see those guys driving those contracted trucks out of the Chicago area all the time..guess I will just call him Harv..

Now how do pronounce that drivers name, cause I have no idea. Thought for sure he was from Chicago, see those guys driving those contracted trucks out of the Chicago area all the time..guess I will just call him Harv..

Unless you speak his language, he will have no clue what you are calling him???

He may have not noticed the bridge height in comparison to the height of his Semi.
However you better believe he has noticed the consequences of his error in judgment.

Herve Simo-Kwuissu.

FLYINGBY
Now how do pronounce that drivers name, cause I have no idea. Thought for sure he was from Chicago, see those guys driving those contracted trucks out of the Chicago area all the time..guess I will just call him Harv..​
Using simple phonetics (the science of word sounds) WE can determine the pronunciation clearly or to a reasonable degree of clarity--for those that have a flip to give--:)

Herve = Her-vey///similar to Harvey yet without Jimmy Stewart.
Simo = See Moe///and Curly and Larry and Shemp
Kwuissu = Kee wuss sue or Kee wiss sue or Kee woo iss sue///WHO is Sue?
So then WE have Harvey Sue? Not to be aligned with A Boy Named.....

Hope this post helps someone somewhere in defining something somehow as well in some way clears up such.
Less on this later.​
CHEERS!!

The lights were only flashing yellow, not red and he thought the bridge was 11 meters clearance.