pile up on 41/45

We have two of these, could be merged. It is a good video.

Did anyone else get the same impression that I did? First of all, these people were driving at speeds way beyond conditions. Second, they were like a flock of birds, all together. Third, did these drivers learn to drive the road ahead, the "Smith System" calls it "Getting The Big Picture". The video reminds me of watching a NASCAR race getting the green flag.

Thanks for that cool video link chitownpeddler,wow just goes to show first hand.
How idiot 4 wheelers drive,mostly not focusing on their surroundings,as well as way to fast for conditions.

After viewing that video,it is clear that truckers are not the cause of a lot of crashes.

I kept watching horrified that people by the dozens were getting out of their cars to stand on the ice rink...I swear some of them had to be hit.

I kept watching horrified that people by the dozens were getting out of their cars to stand on the ice rink...I swear some of them had to be hit.
You could see one get hit, standing at the back of car, in the middle of the road, then got slammed!!(about halfway mark), they should show this in driving schools...stay in your darn car till the cops knock on your door...UNREAL

It don't matter the price of a vehicle,it is important to have ones full attention on driving,especially in poor weather conditions.

I grew up in that country.....snow & ice & small light weight vehicles & wide tires & speed & cell phones, laptop's & typically STUPID PEOPLE = accidents of this type....not surprising though....after all it is Wisconsin!

I grew up in that country.....snow & ice & small light weight vehicles & wide tires & speed & cell phones, laptop's & typically STUPID PEOPLE = accidents of this type....not surprising though....after all it is Wisconsin!

I have said it many times, for a place that gets 90-100 " of snow yearly drivers here SUCK! Its been snowing since 2am and 4-8" forecasted. Lots a Luck to the cheese heads headed to Lambeau field to the Packer game, I Surely wouldnt be one of them

I grew up just south of Milwaukee, spent 13 years in Marquette Mi..traveled back and forth from the UP to Racine WI....Not ONCE since the age of 16 did I ever get stuck,run one off the road..4 wheeler's and big trucks....I've traveled the very same section of highway numerous times....the people shown in the video are IDIOT'S, they deserve to have their vehicles destroyed...too bad the insurance companies can not use the same video to identify the people they insure....then cancel their A..es!

I grew up just south of Milwaukee, spent 13 years in Marquette Mi..traveled back and forth from the UP to Racine WI....Not ONCE since the age of 16 did I ever get stuck,run one off the road..4 wheeler's and big trucks....I've traveled the very same section of highway numerous times....the people shown in the video are IDIOT'S, they deserve to have their vehicles destroyed...too bad the insurance companies can not use the same video to identify the people they insure....then cancel their A..es!

I live in appleton, work out of neenah and Peddle in Oshkosh. The main Hiway here is 41. I stay off of at at all costs. I commute to work thru the local streets. When it rains/snows you can count on someone being in the ditch or upside down. For a small market area, people here are real aggresive and by far the most is a guy in a full size P/U or a women in an SUV. It wasnt really that bad until NASCAR got big. Monday mornings after a race folks would drive like first class crap. Now that NASCAR is drying up, the bad driving habits arent. I can run and peddle the entire day without getting on the Hiway

The professional drivers showed that they are indeed professionals. Most of the drivers were indeed overdriving for the road conditions. I have seen a few idiot drivers get what they deserve by wrecking their vehicles but all too often they take others with them.