Pitt-Ohio | PITT OHIO is a Top Workplace in Pittsburgh

if getting paid for drop and hook, delay, wait time, overtime after 40 ,and 100% of health insurance paid by company means a bottom feeder,what would you call estes

all trucking companies blow. no quality of life. if you think working 60 hrs a week is a good job,then you have no life.

all trucking companies blow. no quality of life. if you think working 60 hrs a week is a good job,then you have no life.

If you were to add my daily roundtrip commute time to my hours worked it still wouldn't equal 60. We have a few drivers that do average 60 hours, but I haven't heard any complaints. They have the most senoirity and can bid a 500 mile run instead of 600 miler if they choose, but they never do. Apparently they're quite happy with the life they have.

if getting paid for drop and hook, delay, wait time, overtime after 40 ,and 100% of health insurance paid by company means a bottom feeder,what would you call estes

I would just say ESTES has you have no Seniority, the Category system they have in place really can screw you over big time. They keep hiring these Utility guys and there will be no need for a 11 year vet like me here.
You live and you learn and over the last 5 years here I should have took myself somewhere else.

old thread but i just applied to Pitt, 10 years at pjax time to move on! talk about bottom feeders wow p.s. Allentown pa..