Yellow | Pix Of the New Roadway Name

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
Here is a pix of the new logo.

080806_18441.jpg

And how many "Problem" driver's are going to get blue stickers with white backgounds with the word "IN" printed on them to "ADD" to the markings?

Just a thought, I really don't think someone in Akron or Overland Park thought this one out!

metroman said:
And how many "Problem" driver's are going to get blue stickers with white backgounds with the word "IN" printed on them to "ADD" to the markings?

Just a thought, I really don't think someone in Akron or Overland Park thought this one out!
Now metroman I was told the slower the truck the bigger the paycheck

Hey toxic, you are on top of things aren't you!! The RDWY site must be your home page!! Thanks for the info. DS.

no more orange at all????? I feel like I've been stripped of my dignity....Yellow corporate has now officially ruined Roadway.

Here's one of the new tractors. Notice no orange anywhere. The "hippie R" started several years ago and one of their trademarks....is gone, forever?!? DS.
BoosFirstDay010.jpg

this is a quote from mike s and a link to the story hope i did ok moderators??
hope you have noticed the change in the Roadway logo. The lowercase lettering coupled with the phrase “your way” is indicative of our personalized approach of understanding your transportation needs and creating unique transportation solutions and applications. Our Roadway Custom Solutions team and customer engineering programs will work directly with your team to design transportation bundles to connect you with your customer in a very tailored manner.

http://www.roadway.com/president/message/articles/message2006-07-01.html

Yep, good post.....CR. It helps explain the COO and the change of signage on the equipment. Just will take some time. Just wish our "update" would look as cool as our sister "Yellow" DS.