Central Transport | pjax equipment...

I am not sure how new they are, but they looked pretty new to me. You may be correct Buckeye.
when you see these trucks if they are sterlings starting 15 they were here 2 yrs, white int 15 and 16 hundred w black tanks and chrome they are 1 and 2 yrs if the numbers go `7 hundred then wow new trucks but i dont think we go any yet i go to pit alot and have seen no new trks in there and thats were some might go first so that is what i have for you sir

The new tractors will be KW's. The newer 53's that we have at our barn were built in 97 and 98 and say Vitran on them.
who gave you that inside info farmer so far ive heard from sbd driver petes a harrisburg lead mechanic freightliners w detroits and know kw wow what a selection

u need to change your user name fedex
With all due respect to all the Vitran and PJAX employee's I am only here long enough for a paycheck and whenever I am able to get out i'm gone. It pays better than unemployment(barely)but at least I am out of the house. I think Vitran is pretty low as far as companies go.

No it wasnt Farmer, it was one of the mechanics. Maybe it was Petes, KW and Petes are the same truck to me, just with a different badge on them.

who gave you that inside info farmer so far ive heard from sbd driver petes a harrisburg lead mechanic freightliners w detroits and know kw wow what a selection

I heard they come wrapped in plastic with the words "Hot Wheels" written at the top...lol...j/k.. Pitt might be seeing the new trucks first, but sure enough they wont be staying.. Will be given to the terminals without shops.. makes sense...

I heard they come wrapped in plastic with the words "Hot Wheels" written at the top...lol...j/k.. Pitt might be seeing the new trucks first, but sure enough they wont be staying.. Will be given to the terminals without shops.. makes sense...

when i said be in pitt thats what i meant go in there get the name and num put on then moved and dont believe it will go to ones without shops people have said that every time new trucks they go to each terminal some get a couple some get more just because no shop dont mean crap

With all due respect to all the Vitran and PJAX employee's I am only here long enough for a paycheck and whenever I am able to get out i'm gone. It pays better than unemployment(barely)but at least I am out of the house. I think Vitran is pretty low as far as companies go.

WHAT EVER BYE BYE YOU WILL BE MISSED NOT biglaugh:

Alright Guys he has the right to feel the way he feels...Let's not start attacking him because he doesn't line up on your side of the Ilse.

when i said be in pitt thats what i meant go in there get the name and num put on then moved and dont believe it will go to ones without shops people have said that every time new trucks they go to each terminal some get a couple some get more just because no shop dont mean crap

No shop means less chance of a break down.. Thats why they will get most of them.. Costs the company less money... But you are right.. each terminal should still get a few...

wtf

never heard of a company taking money away when they are making money,hiring people,buying new equipment.We were told we bought pjax because there way of operating was better. REALLY?I see a lot of vitran ways slowly coming back,also a lot of hostility towards some people because there are still different rules for different people.Just my opinion and the facts.

Hey look on the positive side, almost 90% does have AC...IF they did not care it would be 90 % the other way..I am sure that you put in 100% on these hot days

All the Pjax equipment at our barn is in the same :shit:ty conditionas it is every where else... i would be afraid to drive a Hi-Lo on it letalone walking in the trailers...Trucks should be put to rest.....All the equipment Vitran got out of this merger is pure ::shit::. Whats with swing door trailers on a city peddal..

Hey look on the positive side, almost 90% does have AC...IF they did not care it would be 90 % the other way..I am sure that you put in 100% on these hot days

Wow-spoken like management. I think Obama can use you on his health care circuit. I am line-haul, we always give 100%. (any less and we don't get to the terminal!) Hope that Kool aid chills you nicely when you get one of the ten percent + non-AC on a nice balmy 95 degree day..:ranting2: