Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
I'm voting yes. Tired of all this bickering back and forth. Everyone needs to get life and be glad you still got a job. If you don't like it, you've got 2 choices --- stay or quit. Check out the non- union carriers, I believe the no voters will have secund thoughts.

Yes. Tons of protection for road drivers (protection that city drivers have never had when it comes to purchased transportation), vacation pay scales back up, and equality between CDL and non-CDL employees.

No for me. I won't vote to give my job away to a subcontractor and F those that do.

FYI, TC1....ABF, UPSF, R-L, FED-EX, CON-WAY, WARD,...ETC.,ETC, all have "CONTRACT" Carriers now.
If you don't "EVOLVE", ...You risk Death.

Like I said, No for me. I won't vote to give my job away to a subcontractor and F those that do.

No for me. I won't vote to give my job away to a subcontractor and F those that do.

UPSF was doing it too. Long blade believed he read it would only be 2% more than current. ABF maybe don't do it. If the nons wanna do it you'll have no choice. Seniority loses no work If you' re at a terminal which allows ya to bid city and road.

leaning towards a no. cost of everything keeps going up and wage is only $1.00 more now than it was 20 years ago and now they want it locked in for another 5 years, don't think so. this contract is just enough to keep me living between poverty and broke!!!!!!

FYI, TC1....ABF, UPSF, R-L, FED-EX, CON-WAY, WARD,...ETC.,ETC, all have "CONTRACT" Carriers now.

Talk to the folks that lose money because of it and see how happy they are about then get back with me. I would rather this place go out of buisness than sit at home while subcontractors do my job. I'm voting NO.

Yes. Tons of protection for road drivers (protection that city drivers have never had when it comes to purchased transportation), vacation pay scales back up, and equality between CDL and non-CDL employees.

UPSF was doing it too. Long blade believed he read it would only be 2% more than current. ABF maybe don't do it. If the nons wanna do it you'll have no choice. Seniority loses no work If you' re at a terminal which allows ya to bid city and road.

Only a guess on my part, but I really believe the purchased transportation would be used to help out with heavily unbalanced lanes. That way the company could partially eliminate running empties where that is a common practice on certain lanes. If there is adequate protection for seniority road men and their runs, this may not be such a bad thing. Running empty miles does nothing to help the bottom line.

It's 6%, read the MOU. ABF doesn't do it. Everybody loses work when you give it away. That's not too hard to understand. No crossover at my terminal but that doesn't matter I would have voted no if I was city/dock. You don't give your work away if want to keep it. I'm voting no as everybody else should.

Only a guess on my part, but I really believe the purchased transportation would be used to help out with heavily unbalanced lanes. That way the company could partially eliminate running empties where that is a common practice on certain lanes. If there is adequate protection for seniority road men and their runs, this may not be such a bad thing. Running empty miles does nothing to help the bottom line.

No, they'll use it to to keep from paying YRC workers every dime possible.

The only way they use outside drivers is if they contact the union first to make sure no available yrc or union drivers are available and it's to protect and grow the freight lanes instead of turning away a customer

The way I read its not just 6% of road freight... It will also be city freight 50 miles or more from any terminal...I Vote No... They are replacing the scales on our forklifts $7000 dollars a piece... The only thing YRC has no money for are us Teamsters.. I VOTE NO... Far as I'm concerned they can get it right or go straight to HELL.