Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
Hot off the Press---just found out what Plan C is----CLOSE THE DOORS. I voted yes

good for you better hope you are not replaced by out side drivers . or maybe we should all hope that they only use these drivers for the yes men since they dont seem to mind .

Come on don't be so negative. I really don't believe the PTS will be as detrimental as you think.

hey if pts protects me and they want to pay me at home im ok with that lol:wee: and hey if the change comes and I lose my job so be it at least majority will still have jobs

what did spock say on star trek when he went in to radiation to save the ship the sacrifice of the few out way the good of the many something like that beer talking lol

Teamsters never progressed that's the problem. Not the pay its unproductive time and runs. Never made it to the 21st century now they are hurting industry. The union is still needed for the Conway's of trucking but since YRC took the concessions the management no longer fears the union.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

You can only vote once... (that would be one 'No') but we get your point...

One never can tell, did you see where 710 had 30 some spoiled ballots, Hope nobody voted no 3 times on one and got it thrown in he trash...................

One never can tell, did you see where 710 had 30 some spoiled ballots, Hope nobody voted no 3 times on one and got it thrown in he trash...................

I guess I should explain what was meant by "challenged". There were 31 ballots from members on LONG layoff. Their names were not on the eligible list of voters. Each of those ballots was placed in sealed envelope. The 3 "spoiled" ballots, 2 signed their names and 1 wrote hell no.

Teamsters never progressed that's the problem. Not the pay its unproductive time and runs. Never made it to the 21st century now they are hurting industry. The union is still needed for the Conway's of trucking but since YRC took the concessions the management no longer fears the union.

Is that really what the UNION is all about? Fear - one way or the other? Management fear or rank and file fear? I would hope not... but I grew up in a different time and space... I don't see alot of things others do....

And a no vote allows the millionaire management team to bounce directly into a management position elsewhere while we collect unemployment. Voting No or Yes doesn't fix the inequality that bugs you. Voting Yes helps the middle class protect the little that they have.

Amen bandersnatch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I understand what you're going through I was with Spector and PIE took our money and went down anyway. If you follow the financials this is just a temp Bandaid. To far in the hole. Going to have to borrow more money for equipment or pricey leases. You'll never get back your money.

Dad was at redball

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

1457 people on YRC alone.
I can see Jeff sitting in his captain chair yelling "engine room - more power to the YRC bandwith" Scotty yelling back I'm givin it all its got captain!

1457 people on YRC alone.
I can see Jeff sitting in his captain chair yelling "engine room - more power to the YRC bandwith" Scotty yelling back I'm givin it all its got captain!

Jeff better toss in a couple of extra di-lithium crystals.:1036316054: