TForce | Please donate used cell phones.

upsfreightnate

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi all, I'm going to be participating in the worlds largest truck convoy in Oct. here in minneapolis. I am collecting used cell phones from friends, family and co-workers and am seeing if anyone on here has any they would like to donate. The Special olympics of minnesota recycle the phones and make a few dollars off of them to benefit their many programs and to send the athletes to national events. They need the phone and the battery...brand and carrier unimportant. I alone had 4 in my house collecting dust. So if you can help, send me a private message and we will figure something out. I thank you all and hope you can help.....Nate

upsfreightnate said:
Hi all, I'm going to be participating in the worlds largest truck convoy in Oct. here in minneapolis. I am collecting used cell phones from friends, family and co-workers and am seeing if anyone on here has any they would like to donate. The Special olympics of minnesota recycle the phones and make a few dollars off of them to benefit their many programs and to send the athletes to national events. They need the phone and the battery...brand and carrier unimportant. I alone had 4 in my house collecting dust. So if you can help, send me a private message and we will figure something out. I thank you all and hope you can help.....Nate
how's your new t m up there? say hi to luke