Yellow | Please need some information concerning 242 columbus,ohio !!!!!

oldyellow

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard from a fellow brother that dock workers that where laid off that bumped the road , all got called back to the dock where taking two weeks but staying on the road two more weeks. Can they legally do that if others drivers are still laid off that where bumped to layoff because they where exercising their seniority. When I get called back and on unemployment my employment stops.

I heard from a fellow brother that dock workers that where laid off that bumped the road , all got called back to the dock where taking two weeks but staying on the road two more weeks. Can they legally do that if others drivers are still laid off that where bumped to layoff because they where exercising their seniority. When I get called back and on unemployment my employment stops.

Personally I think they should have reported to local cartage on Sunday since they are still in a job classification. But what they let them do is take a two week work return call while working on the road. I feel you have a grievance if you're in line to be called back.
So my advice is make the phone call the BA and if you don't like what he has to say file on it.