Please post job openings here

CLASS A (CDL-A) DRIVERS - EXPERIENCE REQ'D - $5000 SIGN ON BONUS (Lancaster, PA)

CLASS A (CDL-A) DRIVERS - EXPERIENCE REQ'D - $5000 SIGN ON BONUS (Lancaster, PA)
compensation: $55,000 - 65,000 - Plus $5000 Sign On Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Experienced Class A Night Driver Needed - $5,000 Sign On Bonus - PM - $5000 Sign On Bonus (Lancaster, PA)

$5,000 Sign on Bonus paid - please call Recruiting Dept for details.

Union Job... Superb benefit package... Blue Cross / Blue Shield Benefits...

System Freight is a primarily dedicated fleet carrier, in business for 38 years, serving dedicated fleet customers in 8 states...

Join our team of professional Company Drivers and you'll enjoy the following benefits:

REQUIREMENTS: Class A CDL License, valid DOT Medical Card and a minimum of 3 years experience operating 53-foot trailers. No DUI/DWI within 10 years. No more than 2 moving violations within 5 years. At least 1 verifiable positive trucking job references.

All qualified applicants, please contact Driver Recruiter at 888-797-8377...

Compensation: Approximately $55,000 - 65,000 + (Annually)

$5,000 Sign on Bonus paid - please call Recruiting Dept for details.

Call only 1-888-797-8377 for best results.
Truck driving applicants only. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Email your resume and qualifications to the email link in this posting OR visit System Freight @ System Freight Incorporated to apply online.

Or you may leave a voice message and request an application @ 1-888-797-8377. Please allow up to 3-5 days to receive a return call.

We look forward to evaluating your qualifications!

System Freight Incorporated

Anyone that lives up in PA off I 78 I put a app in Uspjobs.com and really liked what they had to offer me. IF you want to know about it hit me up in a PM here. If you take a job with them and use me and i get something for the referral ill split the Net is half with you. I did that for someone at NCT one time gave him 500 Dollars and he wanted me to take him out to Dinner also lol but next time he took me out to eat so i guess it was fair. I dont know what ever happened to lol

Grand Island Express is Looking for OTR Drivers
Grand Island Express is a Midwest to East Coast provider who has multiple drops in the NJ and PA areas. In those areas we are able to get you home weekly with great pay. If you want to drive for one of the "Best Fleets", then give us a call for more information. Call Nate or Amanda @ 866-472-6347 or email us at [email protected]. Or apply @ Grand Island Express | Trucking & Shipping.

Benefits Information if relevant to the position:
Probation Period is 90 days for:
Vacation - 1 week per annum
Rider Policy – Family member over the age of 10, spouse or child
Pet Policy – No dogs over 35lbs and not of an aggressive breed, $1000 deposit
Employee Benefits Include:
- Group Insurance Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Dental Care Ameritas Group

Dick Lavy Trucking is based in OH and hires from multiple states. We have immediate openings for drivers. For more information or to apply on-line visit our website at Dick Lavy Trucking or call 937-448-6021 and speak to our recruiting department.