Holland | Please update layoffs

If you were in DS we had load bars and pallet jacks for almost every peddle load.They were assigned to each driver but you always have someone looking for extra one or he bent his to replace the junk. Everything was Number and this how we idenified are equipment. But the problem is if anything needs worked on , TM throws the equipment in the dumpster,and it don't make good sense. JJ is this equipment just arriving or did it come from close terminals? You would think they would use it to make things on city peddle and save a back. I can remember when in city I had a jack with me and they would tell me I had a pickups and I couldn't be there before close and they left door open and I load the freight with my pallet jack,they weren't 5000lbs. skids either.

out of 65 linehaul we have 36 linehaul laid off out of 65..:chairshot:
:nutkick:

29 left with only 6 open board drivers

they lied when the letter said they were done laying off :toxic:

Mempiss tenosea YelloRoadHo Ho division

Lay Offs

I heard 3 in Akron and one more in Cleveland tonight and also 2 in Tomha

Judging by the dispatch window report of accidents you see in some terminals that still post them, there is between 1800-1900 every night. Sometimes I see it break 2000 lately. Just my observations for whatever thats worth.:1036316054:

They keep laying off every friday, but Central keeps *****ing they have NOONE to move their loads. I'd like to see the # of loads they sit on every night. Can't wait to see what comes of this week.:hide::1036316054: