Holland | Please update layoffs

Flash the management team can't do anything anywhere else because they've migrated south for the winter. It seems they've been in Memphis for a month and are coming back next week. They have had their foot on our neck and won't let up till our numbers are in order. The" Dutchman" V P of opp's said our OB shift was the worst he's ever seen. GRIZZ

hey Grizz, they cancelled the bensenville on me last night something's goin on because the board still hasn't cleared so I couldnt opt for the open board... getting strange here:hide:

???? I have heard that YRC wants to cut another 120 jobs at Holland this weekend? I don't know how true this is but I guess we'll see. We are covered up and don't have enough people now so I don't see how they can get rid of anybody here? All laid off men that are willing to work are working all they want in LO. Just a numbers game I guess?

Hey benny Iam a lo linehaul driver laid off they have only called me one time 3 weeks ago same thing to the guy above me:chairshot: Iam glad u guys are staying busy but we are not getting to work.

six more linehaul laid off tonight at Memphis:hide:

Interesting that the south got whacked again. Of 16 total, there were 6 in ME and 6 in NA. I feel unloved and unwanted....and certainly not part of the heartland. But who am I, not seeing the big picture, to question? Back to the GA DOL Monday morning for my $340 a week.

Roadway #'s in

St. Louis MO or Fenton Mo which ever you want to call it!!!

11 laid off + 1 ESL out of 104 Road.

18 laid off + 4 ESL out of 84 City.

12 laid off + 3 ESL out of close to 70 Dock.

3/2/08

Still have 9 road men laid off @SP. One third of a 29 man board. No city men have been laid off as of yet. Also agree the north / south layoff ratio between city and road looks a bit lopsided. Lets hope the month of March turns employment /freight on the upswing and calls more of our brothers back to the job.

i agree overboard, thats the way i look at it when i reply to a thread on roadway yellow and even abf-were all teamsters.

i thought this forum was holland :duh:
I have a lot of freinds@ Holland & Yellow here in St. Louis and we are all 1 big happy family now. The way I also look at it is let's keep everybody updated on what is going on at the other barns. Also thanks to USFCINCY & OVERBOARD you are both correct!!!:1036316054: