Holland | Please update layoffs

We Are All Teamsters And Should Stay United But Between Yellow, Roadway And Usf Holland We Are Different. We Have Separate Work Rules, Layoff Situations And List Could Go On. I Apologize To Roadwaydriver59 And Anybody Else I Offended.

Hey Slippery looks as though the road board(ME) is evolving back to where it was in the mid 90's when were an EOL terminal. All city men are back as of 3/3.

Called back/ Layoff

The word is they recalled 16 Linehaul around the system., but at the union meeting they said that YRC wants to cut another 10 percent,and Holland no. What a well oil machine!!!!!!!

In Det. as of Friday....4 city.... I think 4 or 5 linehaul ....First layoff in the city in a while.......also heard 14 or 15 city at Yellow Det.

We had a meeting Thurs. Our TM told us that all the city guys would be called back to work the first or second week of April. I think we have 12 city guys off.

Layoffs

We had 12 road Drivers on lay-off in Indy. Five were called back on Monday and now we haven't cleared the board on Tues. and Wed. Management has no clue of their Business Levels. I guess someone has stolen the Big Picture again.

Mr Hill

Im laid off LO its March 14 i've called and asked for work was told dont need you, YOU TELL ME!:smilie_132:

I've been laid off sence 11/2/07 and tried to work some by being put on the on call list but they was only using me for just fridays and that was messing my unemployment up. Cant make nothing on one day a week at bottom pay. When we pick up i also hope they hire at lease one person so i'll have someone under me. It sucks being BOTTOM GUY.

just heard they layed off 9 more at Indy.
Don't know what the total for our terminal
is now. Heard it was going to be 250 company wide today.