FedEx Freight | Pocono 500

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
In his first trip to Pocono,pole-sitter Denny Hamlin led 49 of the first 50 laps Sunday until blowing a tire. He fell to 40th as his crew made repairs to the left rear during several pit stops and the rookie went on to post his first Cup win.

That kid is awesome.... wait til he gets some experience

Hamlin battles back to win first career Cup race

hamlin.vl.382.jpg

LONG POND, Pa. -- Denny Hamlin overcame a blown tire early and solidified his spot as NASCAR's top rookie, surging late to win his first career Nextel Cup race Sunday at Pocono Raceway.

Hamlin held off the challengers -- including teammate Tony Stewart -- on the final five tenuous laps of the Pocono 500 after the caution came out late following Jeff Gordon's scary accident.

Gordon's brakes failed, sending his car hard into the wall with 10 laps left and destroying his No. 24 Chevrolet.

read the rest here

Going to blow up pocono before the next race, what a pain in the butt to try and drive though that traffic.

ha ha ha is this good or what?

The next time I get a speeding ticket or any other driver and the company asks why I was speeding can I tell them ( EVERYDAY IS A RACE DAY AT FEDEX ) do you think they would let it go???:biglaugh: