FedEx Freight | Pocono Summit!

The Red Phone!

ring , ring , ring...
Credits
Anyone else have the same problem with heavy freight volumes like POS had on thursday night. There was so much freight on there dock thursday during the hub that they had day drivers laying down friday night. Guys that start there day in the 8 am hour were leaving on there runs at 1 and 2 in the afternoon. Just curious?:cool:

I think it had more to do with the catching up from the massive flooding that occurred north of POS. 20-23 drivers from up north never made it to POS the previous days. Something like 400-500,000 lbs of freight.
Also, most of the freight that came in for
ALB,BGM,SYR,WNY and ROC never made it either. Every Interstate highway used by these centers was closed. As of 7/1/06 There is still 1 interstate that is closed. I think there were many areas to the south affected as well, In other words it was a big mess, and many centers are still catching up. On a side note, I have heard that there are a few road and city drivers in BGM that have lost everything. I hope they are doing ok. If your interested in seeing the damage to upstate NY and Northern PA, go to
www.pressconnects.com