XPO | Poised for the Kill!!!

get bent

I'm sorry, I guess I'm very selfish....but the demise of one of our major competitors virtually guarantees our survival (at least for the short term)

I find nothing dishonorable in knowing that I work for a company that has more productive employees, a better business plan and better management than our competition.

Isn't that what living in a capitalistic society is all about?

More productive my a... I worked for Con-Way for 4 mnths, don't kid yourself with the "lazy" Teamster crud. We all bust our butts in this industry in the cold, the heat, the snow. Lifting and driving and long hours and nasty supervisors etc...
I will agree though that management at Yellow was the worst I have ever worked for and I've been doing this for a long time with a lot of companies. Good luck to you and yours, hope maybe if yrc does go out maybe cn-wy will re-hire me to handle all the freight they get. As for now I'm laid off next week and am going to make a little vacation out of it on taxpayer money and sit on my lazy Teamster behind.
:smilie_132::popcorn:

having worked for both for a long time, I can say there is no comparison...not even close...just the attitude is so much better at CNW, and that alone is worth 80%..sorry about your layoff, I do truly think that sucks for anyone..good luck to you..

More productive my a... I worked for Con-Way for 4 mnths, don't kid yourself with the "lazy" Teamster crud. We all bust our butts in this industry in the cold, the heat, the snow. Lifting and driving and long hours and nasty supervisors etc...
I will agree though that management at Yellow was the worst I have ever worked for and I've been doing this for a long time with a lot of companies. Good luck to you and yours, hope maybe if yrc does go out maybe cn-wy will re-hire me to handle all the freight they get. As for now I'm laid off next week and am going to make a little vacation out of it on taxpayer money and sit on my lazy Teamster behind.
:smilie_132::popcorn:

I'm going to take my wife out to dinner with my bonus...

trolling?

I cant beleive you deleted my post for trolling. There was no trolling. I simply stated that we all bust our humps in this business union or non. what a crock from the monitor:loser:

Sorry Grizz...I have first dibbs on the left coast.

For one thing BoxB has pool parties at his house with strippers! That would be fringe benefit #1.

Fringe benefit #2 would be that he has at his barn (IIRC) some 95 Fords that I as of late have puttting a lot of time in.

Fringe #3 is that wonderful bike riding climate they have.

Need I say more?

Go find your own hiding place...mine is on the west caost 'in the surf'.:tongue

Rat :popcorn:

PS...With the new stimulus package the government will move me there...buy me a home (strippers included)...finance two new bikes and not require me to pay for any of them...pay my utlities for two years...and give me a new Mercedes to drive to work in the once in a while inclement weather...did I say strippers were included???

i already applied for a transfer and BB just has to approve me.

i have 3x more star cards than i have letters

and we all know the formula right?

3 star cards = 1 letter.

if your gonna get a LOI you can trade in 3 star cards to cancel it.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: