Your Ad here,25% off first month, use code TB25
Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by chitownpeddler, Jan 28, 2018.
Wonder if a block heater shorted out?
This happened about 2yrs ago in PA, I think, and they said it was the Vmonics that caused the fire.
I could see that.
Driver from xbh said faulty electric receptical
that fire spread rapidly,like "gas" rapidly,not a faulty receptacle rapidly
Almost an entire fleet of city buses were destroyed recently near here. A parked regeneration was in progress on the one that started the fire. The bus manufacturer replaced the fleet because of similar problems on that model in the past. A modification is in progress for the problem models.
It happened in AL, too- they sent out a memo saying it was something electrical.
How fast it spreads is not the same as how it starts- there's a lot of flammable stuff in those trucks. Just look at how much is left.
Um a drop cord mystery solved