Police need to go back to revolvers for service weapons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jul 7, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Could care less about skin color.Criminal behavior should not be tolerated.

Northern Flash likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Until the culture in the black community changes, neither will the perception of them. And everyone seeing this bad behavior on TV every day is only putting the bad behavior under a microscope for all to see.
    Unfortunately, the majority of the Blacks (who are good people) will continue to get punished because of this perception that is caused by the minority of them misbehaving.

troubleman84 and a9faninnc like this.
  3. Northern Flash

Exactly.
    I don't discriminate. Trouble makers, anarchists and criminals can not be tolerated. And anyone who's ever read my posts on here knows, skin color means nothing to me. I've called for many POS whites to get the same treatment for their criminal activity.
    Hell, I have relatives that should be locked up for life.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Would you or A9 raise your hand in that room?

5. Driver71

Driver71 AKA:DBLCLUTCH

1620 when slavery started, still slaves to the liberal party.

6. Northern Flash

Actually, I would have gone beyond that. I would have walked up on the stage and took over the microphone and gave a speech to the audience about reality and why the perception exists.
    I've never said that anyone being mistreated is okay or justified, but the reason that there is a negative perception toward Blacks is on display every single day. Just watch your evening news.

It's amazing how my friends get stopped, but have never been thrown on the ground, beaten by cops, or shot by cops. I wonder if their behavior and respect toward the cops has anything to do with that.

Pup Driver likes this.
  7. troubleman84

Give respect when it given too me. I have been pulled over for no apparent reason. Officer says cause my F-350 is too loud but I'm an non noise ordinance area. I state that to him an oh here comes that attitude of don't you dare tell me the law I am the law. I cut him short told him to please issue me my ticket so I can get it thrown out in court. He comes back with warning and different attitude hmmm. Remind you when I passed him my windows were down and looked up at me but maybe two weeks prior I'm riding my two blocks down with windows up run into him wasn't pulled over then. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the tint hid who I really was.

Magoo likes this.
  8. troubleman84

Now I have been pulled over in Joliet Il I-55 for speeding and left lane violation he was polite I was as well and he came back with two warnings and said he likes my shirt (Teamsters Local 509) but he came to with and respect is the first thing I recognized and we had good conversation after that for a couple minutes. Shout out Illonois State Police.:guiness:

Magoo likes this.
  9. Driver71

Do you live in a white area?

10. Northern Flash

I've had communication with some police with a bad attitude also, nobody is denying that there are some jackasses wearing a badge, but for the most part, they just want to do their job, go home to their families, and walk their daughters down the isle some day.
    Even when in my mind, I was thinking that "this Cop is a penis", I still bit my tongue and treated him with respect.......and never got roughed up, tazed, or shot.
    We don't have to respect the "person" with the badge I guess, but we should all respect their authority. And like you said, if you disagree, let the justice system play out, and you win in the court of law.
    I would get personal satisfaction making an idiot cop look stupid in court, but out on the street, their position should be respected.

troubleman84 likes this.
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

In the first thirty years after MLK, prejudices were slowly being erased by older generations dying, education being better, and experiences of integration working. Then along come dividers like Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson- capitalizing on Ferguson and Baltimore and campaign rhetoric. Society has regressed these last 8 years. Too many Special Interests...

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Tinted windows, loud muffler, speeding. All those are invitations to get pulled over. Lose the victimhood...

13. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

[​IMG]
    Whites and Hispanics should be the groups complaining.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Looks like there's a Killer Toy out there. Better warn Buzz Lightyear and WoOdY. (hey- autocorrect likes WoOdY's posts!!!)

15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Ive had white friends have that happen to them, brought into the jail beat and interrogated then take a lie detector test and the cops were satisfied they were not who they were looking for. Told them to go home and not tell anyone what happened because they know how to find them.

Yeah it happens but more to minority's and its mostly lower economic groups it happens to.

16. Magoo

Cop in Minnesota saying now the reason he pulled the car over was not for a taillight but because the driver looked like a person of interest.
    Cop said he had a broad set nose. jeeze who are we talking about here Mr Policeman?

17. Magoo

I had this crew cut rookie pull me over give me grief I forgot to renew my license tag on the car I said let me look NO do not get out of the car!
    I said I have two casrs and a big truck and I just must have forgot this one sorry. One more week and I would have arrested you.
    Then the are you on probation? Have you served time in prison?
    WTF! I don't even look the part of the prison guy.
    Only thing I can figure out is there must be a lot of Magoo's in the cops computer?

18. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

19. troubleman84

20. Driver71

Magooeee, you and your friends are having a bad life, maybe you all should change your attitude.