FedEx Freight | Policy for following freight?

pickitup

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone know what the company policy is for following freight for road? What I've heard is you go by company seniority in your dept to transfer to other center, then you dovetail back in with your dept seniority at new center.

In “good standing” used to mean no write ups for the 6 months prior to a transfer whether it be to another job class or following the freight...well, no signed write ups anyways.

We once had a guy who got to transfer on the technicality that he didn’t sign his write ups (he had 2 or 3 at the time)...ended up costing another driver around 10 spots in seniority!! I’d advise everyone to not sign anything!!

In “good standing” used to mean no write ups for the 6 months prior to a transfer whether it be to another job class or following the freight...well, no signed write ups anyways.

We once had a guy who got to transfer on the technicality that he didn’t sign his write ups (he had 2 or 3 at the time)...ended up costing another driver around 10 spots in seniority!! I’d advise everyone to not sign anything!!
I thought they could terminate you for refusing to sign corrective action forms.

I thought they could terminate you for refusing to sign corrective action forms.
Not that I know of. They may threaten you but there’s no law that says you have to....and I’m guessing the NLRB would probably side with the employee if one were to file a wrongful termination suit.