Poll: Mitt Romney beats President Obama today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sharpshooter, Nov 19, 2013.

1. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

As more bad poll numbers continue to pour in for President Barack Obama, a new survey finds that if the 2012 election matchup were held this month, Mitt Romney would hold the edge with the voters.

Romney topped Obama 49 percent to 45 percent among registered voters in the Washington Post-ABC News poll released Tuesday. Among all Americans, the 2012 rivals would be tied, at 47 percent.

Read more: Poll: Mitt Romney beats President Obama today - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Trigger Free Zone

Ahhh, what could have been. A capable, competent man that would have had a much better healthcare plan having learned from Romney Care in Mass. A fine business man that could have headed the economy in the right direction. Instead we'll just have to hope we can muddle through 3 more years of gross incompetence. I voted for Romney so don't blame me.

3. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

To bad Republicans didn't throw their support behind him when it mattered.

Maybe if the Tea Party threw a rally for him, he'd be President now, and you'd be a fan of Socialized Romneycare.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Can't beat Santa Claus who dalribatly lies.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

5. SuperCourse

I don't know if I'd be a fan of it but at least there would be a functional website so I could find out.

6. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

Romney had Obama on the ropes afer the first debate. He left him escape. He deserved to lose.

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

It is amazing what the numbers look like when you dont have the IRS repressing organizations, or Barry not being shielded by the media, or certain people actually paying attention.

did not want to bring up Libya, I guess it did matter

8. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I can't figure out why he did that, unless they uncovered some dirt on Romney, and threatened him with it.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Tony "Big Fish" Alfonso and Louie "Two Chins" Gilante sat Mr. Romney down in a room and made him an offer he could not refuse.

10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

If Romney was a Democrat and dared to run for President when he has millions & millions of dollars stashed in foreign bank accounts to avoid USA tax's you would have skewered him.
    Any one who does that does not belong in the White House.
    The only morals Republicans have is telling woman what to do

11. SuperCourse

Unlike democrats like Martin Bashir that want to tell women what to eat. One of your classier liberals. You should be proud.

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I had to look him up, I didn't know who he was.

He's a MSNBC commentator?
    MSNBC's Martin Bashir apologizes for offensive Palin remark
    I see why you have heard of him he insulted Queen Palin lol

'

MSNBC commentator Martin Bashir issued an apology on Monday for suggesting that someone should defecate on former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

I think he's on the money:kicking:

13. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Romney is a Democrat.....He is just living in the wrong era. Are you really ignorant enough to think that Democrats don't have millions of dollars stashed in foreign bank accounts? Hell Magoo, the Federal Reserve is a foreign bank! You need to get out more.

14. SuperCourse

Wrong. I'm not a Palin fan nor am I a Tea Party supporter, I do however find liberals that claim to be all so concerned with women's issues yet find it totally acceptable to abuse a woman simply because they differ in opinion...........repulsive. Since you think he's on the money, I guess that makes you equally as repulsive Magoo. You seem a little more crude than usual lately, sitting around watching your liberal dream disintegrate getting the best of you?