FedEx Freight | Poll: Oct. Compensation Increase

What do you think about the recently announced compensation increase?

• Outstanding

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • very good

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • neutral

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • disappointing

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • insulting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grow up be a man

This coming from the person that uses the crying baby emoticon on a regular basis?

I see you had no interest in coming and getting that beer the other night. I would tread lightly if I were you in implying someone else isn't a man

At your new job? Did you get hired at Southeastern freight lines?

He went from looking at a job just a couple weeks ago for Southeastern to finding a job elsewhere for 120k a year. Next week he will probably own his own company making 2 mill a year. And it's surprising he got fired for lying.:lmao:

This coming from the person that uses the crying baby emoticon on a regular basis?

I see you had no interest in coming and getting that beer the other night. I would tread lightly if I were you in implying someone else isn't a man

See if you were a man you would know real men have obligations can't just drop my responsibilities to run out and have a beer like some kid.

He went from looking at a job just a couple weeks ago for Southeastern to finding a job elsewhere for 120k a year. Next week he will probably own his own company making 2 mill a year. And it's surprising he got fired for lying.:lmao:

I never said the job I'm on now is a new job dumb ass. I understand you can't follow the lines of the paragraphs because the only lines you guys in West Virginia follow are white powdery lines

See if you were a man you would know real men have obligations can't just drop my responsibilities to run out and have a beer like some kid.

Read between the lines genius. I didn't want to drink with you. Again, these aren't white powdery lines.

I never said the job I'm on now is a new job dumb ass. I understand you can't follow the lines of the paragraphs because the only lines you guys in West Virginia follow are white powdery lines

So let me get this straight you have a job making 120k a year and your looking for a job at Southeastern for half the money sounds legit. Lmao

So let me get this straight you have a job making 120k a year and your looking for a job at Southeastern for half the money sounds legit. Lmao

I'm making around $100k. We have some top guys at $120,000. But yes, I am looking to start elsewhere soon. I have my reasons of which are my own private and personal reasons that I have no need to explain to you.

Did you want to take me out on a date? :lmao:

If I have to hold your hand and walk you through this allow me to explain:

You like to talk an awful lot of ::shit:: and insult on here, so I wanted to give you the opportunity to say it to me in person.

You and I both know you don't have the courage to actually do this, but I wanted to call you out. Just as I suspected you cowered down behind the keyboard.

I'm making around $100k. We have some top guys at $120,000. But yes, I am looking to start elsewhere soon. I have my reasons of which are my own private and personal reasons that I have no need to explain to you.

Ok dude sorry i don't believe a word you say, and for good reason.

If I have to hold your hand and walk you through this allow me to explain:

You like to talk an awful lot of :::shit::: and insult on here, so I wanted to give you the opportunity to say it to me in person.

You and I both know you don't have the courage to actually do this, but I wanted to call you out. Just as I suspected you cowered down behind the keyboard.

Seriously is this some kind of half hearted threat? Oooooh im shaking now.:emoticon digging::lmao::biglaugh:

Scary stuff yo. :hysterical: We got a bba folks watch out.

I found your patch. I figured you might want it back
7fjQPjt.jpg