FedEx Freight | Poll: Oct. Compensation Increase

What do you think about the recently announced compensation increase?

• Outstanding

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • very good

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • neutral

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • disappointing

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • insulting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I found your patch. I figured you might want it back
7fjQPjt.jpg

Please stop quoting my posts im getting more scared by the minute. Im so scared im going to dig a bunker with a plastic spoon. :lmao:

Please stop quoting my posts im getting more scared by the minute. Im so scared im going to dig a bunker with a plastic spoon. :lmao:

Like I said, you just let me know when you get thirsty and what kind of beer you drink. I'm in Nitro weekly with this run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insult when you got nothing.

Are you still scratching your head over the use of the word too? If I were you, after making a complete ass out of myself as you did, I would go back to the YRC thread and continue complaining about about the Union.

Easy now got to watch ole bba.

I made you look like a punk calling you out and you not accepting but you're obviously too slow to realize that.

I might have to rescind my invitation pending tme for educating myself on the law in West Virginia for assaulting a special needs person.

Being that it's West Virginia, and everyone is considered special needs, it's not likely such a law exist.

I made you look like a punk calling you out and you not accepting but you're obviously too slow to realize that.

I might have to rescind my invitation pending tme for educating myself on the law in West Virginia for assaulting a special needs person.

Being that it's West Virginia, and everyone is considered special needs, it's not likely such a law exist.

Ooohhh im scared. :hide: No really im laughing so hard im crying at your lame threats and insults.:hilarious::biglaugh:

Are you still scratching your head over the use of the word too? If I were you, after making a complete ass out of myself as you did, I would go back to the YRC thread and continue complaining about about the Union.
Again keep crying!

Now you have to insult a whole state? Who needs their bottle of warm milk?