Yellow | Poor Safety Man

Cab Lizzard

TB Veteran
Credits
At 881 the poor EX Teamster turned company safety man is trying to get his Teamster retirement and has been denied. Seems his current job that he brown nosed his way into has him ::shit:: out of luck.

Details, we need details, there has to be more to the story, they can't just deny his pension because of any job he had later.

https://mycentralstatespension.org/reemployment.aspx
Retirement
Certain types of reemployment after retirement are considered restricted. If you accept employment in violation of the Restricted Reemployment rules, your Retirement Benefits will be suspended until you stop working in Restricted Reemployment. Additionally, future benefits may be forfeited or reduced to reimburse the Plan for any benefits paid to you while you worked in Restricted Reemployment.

Retirement
Certain types of reemployment after retirement are considered restricted. If you accept employment in violation of the Restricted Reemployment rules, your Retirement Benefits will be suspended until you stop working in Restricted Reemployment. Additionally, future benefits may be forfeited or reduced to reimburse the Plan for any benefits paid to you while you worked in Restricted Reemployment.
You are correct. But the first month they cut the pension that rule will no longer be in effect. A lawsuit by a retiree will probably prevail in court if CS pressed the issue after taking away the retirees money.

You are correct. But the first month they cut the pension that rule will no longer be in effect. A lawsuit by a retiree will probably prevail in court if CS pressed the issue after taking away the retirees money.

CSPF has been around for a long time and I'm sure others have tried had their day in court yet it's still there.

Retirement
I suspected that this might be the case. Just quit that restricted job and it's pension on, not denied forever due to changing jobs.

There was a proposal by CSPF to allow any retiree doing any job if it's cut, long as the retiree doesn't work for the same company that paid in for his retirement.

There also was a change a couple years ago so that retirees can work even in restricted areas if at least 66 and out of Teamsters for a year first. I haven't heard of that being changed. It happened when retirement was changed to 65 or earlier with 6% per year penalties.

There was a proposal by CSPF to allow any retiree doing any job if it's cut, long as the retiree doesn't work for the same company that paid in for his retirement.

There also was a change a couple years ago so that retirees can work even in restricted areas if at least 66 and out of Teamsters for a year first. I haven't heard of that being changed. It happened when retirement was changed to 65 or earlier with 6% per year penalties.

Also, after the age of 70-1/2 when pension benefits must be taken (IRS rule), there are absolutely no restrictions of any kind on employment.

At 881 the poor EX Teamster turned company safety man is trying to get his Teamster retirement and has been denied. Seems his current job that he brown nosed his way into has him :::shit::: out of luck.
Aww... Let's hear it everybody. Brown noseres need love too.

The current saftey guy is about number three on our board of 70 plus. (should be number 2 lol)
Anyhoo. He is a big noser. Doesn't do his job of getting the dock set up for the afternoon guy. The afternoon guy is number four on the seniority roster. He got sick of doing his work and left. Now we have a six month old doing the yard. Of course he does his work cause he knows no better. But I.... In my mind... Never could understand how you can dump your work onto someone else all the time and not give a ::shit::. And these two guys have known each other for decades. Nosers. Hard to beat a noser. They just think of themselves I guess.

Last edited:
Retirement

Exactly whats going on here but in Western States.
Up date :
Employment applications are being filled out. Safety man job opening in future here ???

Aww... Let's hear it everybody. Brown noseres need love too.

The current saftey guy is about number three on our board of 70 plus. (should be number 2 lol)
Anyhoo. He is a big noser. Doesn't do his job of getting the dock set up for the afternoon guy. The afternoon guy is number four on the seniority roster. He got sick of doing his work and left. Now we have a six month old doing the yard. Of course he does his work cause he knows no better. But I.... In my mind... Never could understand how you can dump your work onto someone else all the time and not give a :::shit:::. And these two guys have known each other for decades. Nosers. Hard to beat a noser. They just think of themselves I guess.

The Brown has been on this nose so long the stink has worn off.

The Brown has been on this nose so long the stink has worn off.
Oh no.... That big ol nose gets browned up every day. He knows it. You know. Breakroom banter. We don't let up on him. And we can be pretty mean in the breakroom. I mean right to the point we tell him his nose is so far up their arse daylight has disappeared! He doesn't care. He thinks it's important that he gets it greased everyday.

Exactly whats going on here but in Western States.
Up date :
Employment applications are being filled out. Safety man job opening in future here ???
Only know about Central but you can't take a job in management and draw your pension at the same time unless you are older than dirt:1036316054:

Driver training, orientation, Haz mat, forklift training, casual training, Smith system training, safety traing and potty training are all done by Teamsters on the clock and without regard to senority at 511 :butt kiss:

Driver training, orientation, Haz mat, forklift training, casual training, Smith system training, safety traing and potty training are all done by Teamsters on the clock and without regard to senority at 511 :butt kiss:
Ditto here to.
Safety trainers truck was taken off Dead Line before repairs were made to give road test's here.

People should be more careful about throwing senority numbers around:1036316054:

VZ61RHD.jpg