Yellow | Poor Union Leadership from the top down!!!

drummer

TB Lurker
Credits
Teamsters own 25% of YRCW, so.... WHER IN THE HELL ARE THE TWO TEAMSTER APPOINTED BOARD MEMBERS OF YRCW, AND WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY!!?? Brothers, it seems to me that we have been duped! Our unibyon leadership has failed to relay ANY F*****g info on the financial condition of this company... I guess the question is, "Would it have mattered to you and your vote to have financial information from OUR APPOINTED BOARD MEMBERS, THE ONES WHO SIT ON THE DAMN BOARD! Or from our union leadership? No guidance from IBT! Nothing from the union appointed board members! Nothing from the locals! No negotiations! The only crap we had to go on was COMPANY INFORMATION!
How could we make an intelligent decision with only one side of this story!!??
I voted HELL NO!!!! Tired of all of the corruption from the union and company!!! All of this is insane!!!!
Good luck to you and your family, I am out! I've decided this is best for my family and my health.. I have vented and I'm moving on starting Monday with out ANY regrets!!!! :usa::usa:

Teamsters own 25% of YRCW, so.... WHER IN THE HELL ARE THE TWO TEAMSTER APPOINTED BOARD MEMBERS OF YRCW, AND WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY!!?? Brothers, it seems to me that we have been duped! Our unibyon leadership has failed to relay ANY F*****g info on the financial condition of this company... I guess the question is, "Would it have mattered to you and your vote to have financial information from OUR APPOINTED BOARD MEMBERS, THE ONES WHO SIT ON THE DAMN BOARD! Or from our union leadership? No guidance from IBT! Nothing from the union appointed board members! Nothing from the locals! No negotiations! The only crap we had to go on was COMPANY INFORMATION!
I voted HELL NO!!!! Tired of all of the corruption from the union and company!!! All of this is insane!!!!
Good luck to you and your family, I am out! I've decided this is best for my family and my health.. I have vented and I'm moving on starting Monday with out ANY regrets!!!! :usa::usa:

The Teamsters do not own any % of yrcw.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Cnbc wall st journal, yahoo finance, motly fools Sec
Reports etc etc there are many ways to find company finances

The two board members that the union choose ,,report to the board
But you have many avenues to find the truth and make an informed decision

Good luck on your new venture, and I ,am happy to read you are taking action on your conviction
And not just sitting around complaining, I wish you well