Portion Of I-77 Reopened After Crash WYTHE COUNTY, Va

that's the spot right before the 24 exit going southbound

I remember that stretch....after drag racing up and down the grades from Wytheville to there, the big riggers would back off when we headed down that grade and I could finally get around them after 5 miles! It's not a bad area, but when you round that last curve and start descending it gives the deceptive view that it's a killer.

I remember that stretch....after drag racing up and down the grades from Wytheville to there, the big riggers would back off when we headed down that grade and I could finally get around them after 5 miles! It's not a bad area, but when you round that last curve and start descending it gives the deceptive view that it's a killer.

That New River flows north.... I think that is the same river that runs thru Charleston WV

I'd have to research it to make sure i'm not a liar but I doubt it. I could be wrong......I know your googling it right now.

go ahead and google it, I am kinda busy right now and once I did think I was wrong but I was mistaken :)

Jeff, you know where 74 (independence blvd) connects with brookshire freeway in CLT? there's that seam that goes accross and after you cross it the road banks the other way?

whats that? am I right or wrong?
Its a different river but runs off of the other one. So your kind of right and kind of wrong. And i'm kind of right and kind of wrong. Water all comes from up river though so i'm closer to being right then you are.

Its a different river but runs off of the other one. So your kind of right and kind of wrong. And i'm kind of right and kind of wrong. Water all comes from up river though so i'm closer to being right then you are.

10-4...................