XPO | Positive Operational Changes list

Got double ply at the reship I run. Must have come in on an errant shipment. It did not last the night.

Well damm TFI isn't sugar coating it they put it out there for everyone to read. Looks like the axe is sharp and ready to swing
Not really sure what this has to do with positive changes at Xpo. It does look however that Transforce is trying to make some changes in their LTL division and one must give them credit for that.

I got word from district safety that the company has created 7 new districts, allowing for closer contact between district mngmt and local SIC's I imagine it involved creating some new salaried positions which demonstrates the company's willingness to increase capital expenditures for what it views as necessary. I would call that a positive operational change

I got word from district safety that the company has created 7 new districts, allowing for closer contact between district mngmt and local SIC's I imagine it involved creating some new salaried positions which demonstrates the company's willingness to increase capital expenditures for what it views as necessary. I would call that a positive operational change

I guess if you consider more management a good thing. It’s mismanagement that has ruined the company.