Central Transport | positive thinking?

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm going to try to stay positive for at least this one thread. I do not know about other areas in the country but here in central Pennsylvania vitrans terminal is a lot bigger than Centrals,we have about 5times as many drivers than they do (from talking to central drivers they only have 7city drivers an 3 linehaul drivers). It would only make sense for them to leave the York terminal an move into Harrisburg. Hopefully all works out for other areas, positive thoughts create positive outcomes. Good luck to all thats on this board i truly hope at the end of it all things work out best for all us:bgroovy:

I'm with ya avatar i have a nemf app in my hand right now But i truly do not want to switch I'm going to stay positive and hope for the best....good luck with you guys...NJ

I think the best way to stay positive is to not allow my state of mind to hinge on the out come of all of this.

I'm with ya avatar i have a nemf app in my hand right now But i truly do not want to switch I'm going to stay positive and hope for the best....good luck with you guys...NJ

Yall need to wake da **** up... point blank is LTL customer base hates CT..!! Whn u go in today jus ask your customers tht are able to communicate without greezy porkchops nd chicken bones sliding off they fat mobama lips, what they think of CT.. You will come to realize that CT IS HATED... CT will be the last to be called in for pickups because they are in fact one of the most notoriously unreliable carriers in the bizzz... 8 guys running CT in Bath Pa.. point blank if u want a job go get another cuz CT dont need u.. sorry bros..

No F bombs of any sort allowed. -Guardrail

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall need to wake da **** up... point blank is LTL customer base hates CT..!! Whn u go in today jus ask your customers tht are able to communicate without greezy porkchops nd chicken bones sliding off they fat mobama lips, what they think of CT.. You will come to realize that CT IS HATED... CT will be the last to be called in for pickups because they are in fact one of the most notoriously unreliable carriers in the bizzz... 8 guys running CT in Bath Pa.. point blank if u want a job go get another cuz CT dont need u.. sorry bros..

No F bombs of any sort allowed. -Guardrail[/QUOT

Most of the customers I see are mobile home dwelling, wite trash folks with few teeth and fewer points of IQ.