Holland | Possible new hire, about to have an interview with Holland, questions.....

Why are you even monitoring the Holland anyway???????????

Like I said, I don't have to answer to you. You were the one who came over to the OD board and started a thread about me because you got butthurt and didn't have the wits or facts to keep up with me, so you had to revert to personal attacks.

Like I said, I don't have to answer to you. You were the one who came over to the OD board and started a thread about me because you got butthurt and didn't have the wits or facts to keep up with me, so you had to revert to personal attacks.

You have been here posting, on the Holland forum for far longer and more frequently, than the 1 time I posted on your forum. You are the butthurt puddy cat.

You have been here posting, on the Holland forum for far longer and more frequently, than the 1 time I posted on your forum. You are the butthurt puddy cat.

Right. I post on several forums, YRC, ABF, XPO, here, OD. I don't need or want your permission to post on here. And I didn't start a thread on here with your name on it like you did on OD's board with me. And then you have the audacity to start talking smack about me again over here. I was just talking with folks, having a good time and you gotta go and make it personal again. Just admit it, you can't match wits so you gotta revert to name calling and personal attacks. That's the simpleton's way. Don't be that guy.

Right. I post on several forums, YRC, ABF, XPO, here, OD. I don't need or want your permission to post on here. And I didn't start a thread on here with your name on it like you did on OD's board with me. And then you have the audacity to start talking smack about me again over here. I was just talking with folks, having a good time and you gotta go and make it personal again. Just admit it, you can't match wits so you gotta revert to name calling and personal attacks. That's the simpleton's way. Don't be that guy.
I never said you needed my permission to post on this forum. Please do. We like seeing a non Union guy fantasizing about a good UPS UNION job.

Please dont you go acting "butthurt", as you like to say for some reason, (maybe you OD guys are real familiar with that, I don't know).

You just seem to be infatuated with the Holland forum for some reason for someone who never worked here. What's the matter, you couldn't get hired?

You'll be OK, don't you worry.

I never said you needed my permission to post on this forum. Please do. We like seeing a non Union guy fantasizing about a good UPS UNION job.

Please dont you go acting "butthurt", as you like to say for some reason, (maybe you OD guys are real familiar with that, I don't know).

You just seem to be infatuated with the Holland forum for some reason for someone who never worked here. What's the matter, you couldn't get hired?

You'll be OK, don't you worry.

Broken record, I post in lots of forums. Not just here. If you have a problem, take it off the forum to private, you're making yourself look bad.

Broken record, I post in lots of forums. Not just here. If you have a problem, take it off the forum to private, you're making yourself look bad.
For someone who likes to say how I defiled your precious OD forum with my 1 post, you have certainly exceeded the one post limit here according to your rules.

For someone who likes to say how I defiled your precious OD forum with my 1 post, you have certainly exceeded the one post limit here according to your rules.

Like I said, you have a problem with me, take it to private. You started a thread with my name in it on the OD forum trying to make me look bad. And if memory serves, you got your ass spanked over there too.

Like I said, you have a problem with me, take it to private. You started a thread with my name in it on the OD forum trying to make me look bad. And if memory serves, you got your ass spanked over there too.

Well you need to stop obsessing with me here on the HOLLAND forum. You are way too sensitive.