Holland | Possible new hire, about to have an interview with Holland, questions.....

You started it dude, not me. If you think I'm going to stand by and watch while you talk smack about me you don't know me.
I haven't talked smack about you, only in your imagination. You spend way too much time worrying about what I think, or post here on the Holland forum.

I posted once on the OD forum. I haven't since, I know you are sensitive.

How about you?

I haven't talked smack about you, only in your imagination. You spend way too much time worrying about what I think, or post here on the Holland forum.

I posted once on the OD forum. I haven't since, I know you are sensitive.

How about you?

Like I said, if you got a problem with me take it private, are you illiterate as well as having a selective memory?

Like I said, if you got a problem with me take it private, are you illiterate as well as having a selective memory?

Well I haven't insulted you. You do have an unhealthy infatuation with the Holland forum though. Get help.

Did you want to take this discussion to the OD forum?

Sure why not, mods over there won't put up with your crap. They didn't the last time.
But they put up with yours here??

I said nothing about you in the original post today. You seem to have responded almost immediately however. Maybe you feel guilty or have an unhealthy obsession with me as I said. You may even be unemployed as you responded so fast.

I don't know why you monitor the Holland forum so diligently, but it's an unhealthy obsession.

ABF will make you wait 2 years for 1 week of Vacation. They can offer you no more in a pension benefit because they are in CSPF also. They have the same healthcare plan we do. Their work rules are also different, and many who left Holland with Seniority, regret going there.

If you tie your decision to what the opinions are on truckingboards, you would not work at any ltl. Except maybe Old Dominion, those guys are scared to express their opinions. The one who used to drive for Holland , who always likes a good bash Holland thread, will never say a cross word about OD, yet would love the opportunity at a good Union job like a UPS feeder driver. I don't think UPS hires 36 year old puddy cats though.

So that wasn't you typing this message? I check my alerts to any threads I'm active on when I log on here and this garbage just happened to be the first one on the list. That's why I responded so quickly. So spin it however you want, you talked crap about me, I responded. I've invited you several times to take this discussion private because frankly this is getting beyond stupid and I apologize to all of he Holland guys on here I get along with that have been subjected to this.

I've ignored you for months now, until you call me out. So which one of us really needs help, the guy who is responding or the guy who has held a grudge for months and opened his big yap in the first place?

So that wasn't you typing this message? I check my alerts to any threads I'm active on when I log on here ans this garbage just happened to be the first one on the list. That's why I responded so quickly. So spin it however you want, you talked crap about me, I responded. I've invited you several times to take this discussion private because frankly this is getting beyond stupid and I apologize to all of he Holland guys on here I get along with that have been subjected to this.

I've ignored you for months now, until you call me out. So which one of us really needs help, the guy who is responding or the guy who has held a grudge for months and opened his big gap in the first place?
I never mentioned you, if you fit the criteria in your mind, I feel sorry for you. You are the one who said your inquiry into a UPS feeder job, here at the Holland forum was only sarcasm.

You should in no way feel insecure because of your sarcasm. If you need to tell jokes however, fantasizing about a good UNION job like a UPS feeder driver, your friends over at the OD forum will most likely give you better advice.

Good luck to you sir in your job hunt.

Regards,
wtfteamster

Last edited by a moderator:
I never mentioned you, if you fit the criteria in your mind, I feel sorry for you. You are the one who said your inquiry into a UPS feeder job, here at the Holland forum was only sarcasm.

You should in no way feel insecure because of your sarcasm. If you need to tell jokes however, fantasizing about a good UNION job like a UPS feeder driver, your friends over at the OD forum will most likely give you better advice.

Good luck to you sir in your job hunt.

Regards, wtfteamster

Can't read, can't remember what you type, delusional because you know full well who you were talking about, bitter because you can't let go of the fact you got banned because you said inappropriate things about me MONTHS ago, and twisting facts to fit your flawed narrative. Guess I shouldn't expect any more of you than that, you've never let me down yet.

That's just an non Union joke for the hardcore teamsters. I just call it job scary individuals.

I've never been scared of my boss over here, never felt threatened when I've called him out when he screwed up, and never been retaliated against for same. Wtfteamster just has it in for me because he can't match wits with me and has to revert to name calling and personal attacks. He gets banned for it too, and that just makes him soo angry! I think he's funny, and sad too at the same time.

I've never been scared of my boss over here, never felt threatened when I've called him out when he screwed up, and never been retaliated against for same. Wtfteamster just has it in for me because he can't match wits with me and has to revert to name calling and personal attacks. He gets banned for it too, and that just makes him soo angry! I think he's funny, and sad too at the same time.

I don't have it in for you son, only in your mind.

Like I said , good luck on your job hunt.

Once again, regards,
wtfteamster

Not saying you but majority of guys will just rather deal with negative issues than stand up and stir the pot. IMO

Lol you don't know a thing about "brotherhood"... Please.
Labor Day is a creation of the labor movement.

There is no Brotherhood at OD, and OD drivers contributed nothing towards Labor Day.

Like I said, you are obsessed with everything I post here at my employer forum. Seek help

Labor Day is a creation of the labor movement.

There is no Brotherhood at OD, and OD drivers contributed nothing towards Labor Day.

Like I said, you are obsessed with everything I post here at my employer forum. Seek help
I would just one time like to hear a thank you from the nons to not me but the unions as a whole for this paid holiday.

I would just one time like to hear a thank you from the nons to not me but the unions as a whole for this paid holiday.

Well you know I appreciate you troubleman... :-) I don't know, I love having the holiday off but what I like even more is volunteering and working on a holiday like Labor Day and getting paid double. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, those are the big 4 to me.