Holland | Possible new hire, about to have an interview with Holland, questions.....

Well you know I appreciate you troubleman... :-) I don't know, I love having the holiday off but what I like even more is volunteering and working on a holiday like Labor Day and getting paid double. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, those are the big 4 to me.

Do your "brothers" at OD, appreciate your recruitment efforts here on the Holland forum? Or maybe you are just a company beeatch.

Well you know I appreciate you troubleman... :-) I don't know, I love having the holiday off but what I like even more is volunteering and working on a holiday like Labor Day and getting paid double. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, those are the big 4 to me.
You are a class act. Looking for a job and still schilling for OD.

Labor Day is a creation of the labor movement.

There is no Brotherhood at OD, and OD drivers contributed nothing towards Labor Day.

Like I said, you are obsessed with everything I post here at my employer forum. Seek help

This is the last I'm going to say on the issue, but you have no idea what brotherhood exists over at OD. You've never worked here. I'm here to tell you, there is brotherhood here. When it's slow, senior guys take days off to make sure the extraboard works. We run a first in/first out extraboard, no matter your seniority on the extraboard because that's truly what's fair to ALL drivers. When we see a man struggling with a difficult hook, we help him. When we see a man hooking to a jiff and you're already on the ground, you hook his pintle hook for him so he doesn't have to get out of the truck. Some (not all) flash the markers when you see a coworker going the other way on the highway. All I hear from guys like you is "me me me me" and "what am I going to get" or "those yes voters sold me out". Is that brotherhood? Nope. By the way, I'm definitely not calling out all Teamsters when I say this. I have a great respect for most of you guys because you're professional and hard-working. But, no, wtfteamster, you don't know anything about a brother. My guess is you would sell a "brother" down the street for a nickel.

And while I'm at it, to the topic of me and UPS. I don't look at UPS as a UNION freight job like you said. I look at it as a job with great pay and benefits. Way better than yours WTF, so before you say anything about the union, why did the union sell you down the river and not UPS? Where's the brotherhood there? I work at OD because it's a great job with great pay and benefits and I'm treated well there. If that changes, I'll let you know. If OD were a union freight job, I would still have applied and if hired I'd still be here. Because it's a good job. Not because it's a good UNION job. I'd work at a union carrier if the pay and retirement were worth it. Right now, they're not. I don't look at the job because it's union. I look at the job because of what it offers me and my family. I don't have a problem with union members, I have a problem with guys like you WTF. Because you're the worst of what Teamsters are.

Again with the personal attacks? Get a life.

You respond almost immediately to any post or reply to you on the Holland forum. You do not, and have never worked here. You are obsessed.

You have been given carte blanche here.

A Teamster would not last a NY minute on the OD forum, the FedEx forum, the ConWay forum, etc..

You need to get a life. Or maybe get a job.

Good Luck

You respond almost immediately to any post or reply to you on the Holland forum. You do not, and have never worked here. You are obsessed.

You have been given carte blanche here.

A Teamster would not last a NY minute on the OD forum, the FedEx forum, the ConWay forum, etc..

You need to get a life. Or maybe get a job.

Good Luck

Yeah I respond immediately, today. Because it's you and for some reason you've got a problem with me, so I had to step up and defend myself. Look who's talking, you're responding just as fast as me today.

Nobody on the Con-way, OD, FedEx forum, teamster or not would last over there if they were as disrespectful as you and posted as much crap about me as you have in the past. So don't try to play the victim.

As to my employment or social life, go pound sand.

Yeah I respond immediately, today. Because it's you and for some reason you've got a problem with me, so I had to step up and defend myself. Look who's talking, you're responding just as fast as me today.

Nobody on the Con-way, OD, FedEx forum, teamster or not would last over there if they were as disrespectful as you and posted as much crap about me as you have in the past. So don't try to play the victim.

As to my employment or social life, go pound sand.
It's not just myself, other Teamsters have been banned from non Union forums, called trolls for just asking questions, or for giving responses.

You said it first, so I'll tell you to go pound sand on the OD forum.

If anyone of us were to have issues on a non Union forum, like you have with me, here on the Holland forum, we would be banned.

Regards,
wtfteamster

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not just myself, other Teamsters have been banned from non Union forums, called trolls for just asking questions, or for giving responses.

You said it first, so I'll tell you to go pound sand on the OD forum.

If anyone of us were to have issues on a non Union forum, like you have with me, here on the Holland forum, we would be banned.

Regards,
wtfteamster

I can't control what a moderator does/doesn't do. I will report any personal attack below the belt, and have reported you before. Got you banned too, and rightly so because you can't control your yap and say things you shouldn't. That's not my problem. That's a you issue.

I had no issues on this forum or this thread until this afternoon. And that started with you. So again, don't try to play the victim here.

I can't control what a moderator does/doesn't do. I will report any personal attack below the belt, and have reported you before. Got you banned too, and rightly so because you can't control your yap and say things you shouldn't. That's not my problem. That's a you issue.

I had no issues on this forum or this thread until this afternoon. And that started with you. So again, don't try to play the victim here.
I'm not playing any victim here. If anyone is, it's you. Poor OD guy getting beat up by a Teamster.

This is the last I'm going to say on the issue, but you have no idea what brotherhood exists over at OD. You've never worked here. I'm here to tell you, there is brotherhood here. When it's slow, senior guys take days off to make sure the extraboard works. We run a first in/first out extraboard, no matter your seniority on the extraboard because that's truly what's fair to ALL drivers. When we see a man struggling with a difficult hook, we help him. When we see a man hooking to a jiff and you're already on the ground, you hook his pintle hook for him so he doesn't have to get out of the truck. Some (not all) flash the markers when you see a coworker going the other way on the highway. All I hear from guys like you is "me me me me" and "what am I going to get" or "those yes voters sold me out". Is that brotherhood? Nope. By the way, I'm definitely not calling out all Teamsters when I say this. I have a great respect for most of you guys because you're professional and hard-working. But, no, wtfteamster, you don't know anything about a brother. My guess is you would sell a "brother" down the street for a nickel.

And while I'm at it, to the topic of me and UPS. I don't look at UPS as a UNION freight job like you said. I look at it as a job with great pay and benefits. Way better than yours WTF, so before you say anything about the union, why did the union sell you down the river and not UPS? Where's the brotherhood there? I work at OD because it's a great job with great pay and benefits and I'm treated well there. If that changes, I'll let you know. If OD were a union freight job, I would still have applied and if hired I'd still be here. Because it's a good job. Not because it's a good UNION job. I'd work at a union carrier if the pay and retirement were worth it. Right now, they're not. I don't look at the job because it's union. I look at the job because of what it offers me and my family. I don't have a problem with union members, I have a problem with guys like you WTF. Because you're the worst of what Teamsters are.
Now the union did flush package and freight down the river. You just don't hear about because it's not in pay and pension. Package gave up in healthcare and freight same in line haul subcontracting percentage. No way should either take any kind of concessions with the profits ups is making.

I'm not playing any victim here. If anyone is, it's you. Poor OD guy getting beat up by a Teamster.

Beat up, no. Being disrespected, yes, but you certainly haven't beaten up on me. You yourself said you were leaving a couple of hours ago because you couldn't keep up. But you keep on keeping on.

Now the union did flush package and freight down the river. You just don't hear about because it's not in pay and pension. Package gave up in healthcare and freight same in line haul subcontracting percentage. No way should either take any kind of concessions with the profits ups is making.

I agree 110% no way that should have gone down.