SAIA | Possible rumor??????

hasbeenking

TB Regular
Credits
Word has grabbed my royal ear that Saia has been pawned off to an investment company with initials A.C. any truth fellow drivers?????:chairshot:

rl1211 said:
anythings possible but i think this is highly unlikely.where are your sources???

I've heard these rumblings come from some drivers in Tn over the past 2 days.I'm really hoping for you guys that the rumor is false.I've had dealings with A.C. Not personal,but professional.(FORMER S.T. DRIVER)

Hate to be JOhnny literal, but what the hell is a "possible rumor". Once you hit the enter button and cannot verify it, you have started a rumor...

Welcome to the club....We are wash women

Brother Trucker said:
The quarterly conference call is Friday, the 21st. Maybe that will hold some clues. Rumors are like gas, they pass.

Thank You Brother,I just wanted a sensible answer.Wondering if it was true or not.

The one thing that is consistent about what has happened the last few months is that our leadership is reallllllllly closed mouth about much in regards to the future other than what has been publicly stated.

Methinks (and I'm only guessing) that something in the kitchen is cookin' and the chefs don't want to serve the next course until the meal is done and ready to be served.

I think that was the group that bought Jevic, Saia will be bought out by DHL, They are the only express shipper that doesn;t have a ground freight company, Now every express out there can go to shippers and say Hey we can do it all, just go with us. DHL can't

DHL has been rumored to be wedded to everybody but the janitor's dog. Only time will bring the answers about expansion. Besides, does Daddy Rick really want to give up his new raise?

Bringing this thread to the top (ttt)

In light of what was announced this week and what had been discussed on the board in July it seemed appropriate to bring this thread to the top to review what we were guessing would happen.