Holland | Possible takeover???

Unionman- When hit with the truth, and the understanding is limited, many resort to namecalling and insults.Spent more years with Holland than you will ever see my friend.When you apply at Saia you will remember Jethro Bodine.Seems to me he came from your neck of the woods.

No name calling, just telling you the truth and you seem to have a hard time with it. About the time you spent at Holland, Right.
Keep eating those grapes Sunshine.

Ya, I read that four times and could not figure out what he was saying. Maybe happy hour started early today.

Unionman- When hit with the truth, and the understanding is limited, many resort to namecalling and insults.Spent more years with Holland than you will ever see my friend.When you apply at Saia you will remember Jethro Bodine.Seems to me he came from your neck of the woods.

One last thing, you are in sales? By reading your posts I'm guessing you sell fertilizer, you certainly are spreading a lot of it. I have to get in bed now. Have a good day and get out there and peddle that manure.

Covered up with freight

Unionman-You are whistling past the graveyard pal.Former "executives" with USF walked away with millions and never hit a lick.Some with less than a year and half with the company while 30+ year guys who built the company (Holland) were fired.It was at one time a class outfit.I care less if you believe that I was there for many years.That was the jewel in the crown and it was successfully dismantled.The esprit de corps that once existed has slipped into the back biting, disarray that now exists above your level.Castrated managers with no authority reporting to regional managers who know less.You have been warned.

Unionman-You are whistling past the graveyard pal.Former "executives" with USF walked away with millions and never hit a lick.Some with less than a year and half with the company while 30+ year guys who built the company (Holland) were fired.It was at one time a class outfit.I care less if you believe that I was there for many years.That was the jewel in the crown and it was successfully dismantled.The esprit de corps that once existed has slipped into the back biting, disarray that now exists above your level.Castrated managers with no authority reporting to regional managers who know less.You have been warned.
Most of those old farts like Darrel L, Harold M, and a lot of others in corporate shelf life expired, it was time to go. Now all they need is to get a few more. I'm sorry if you are counting yourself as one of these icons that got the ax. I:smilie_132: have been here awhile myself.

You are entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is that you a very disgruntled past employee. It is time to move on with your live, I feel that Holland is a great place to work. When I work at CF I was in envy of Holland, freight that wasn’t destroyed, trailers that didn’t have holes in them, and trucks with power steering. But most of all the pride they had with their company, when I started there I was given a lot of respect by fellow drivers and management. So if Holland doesn’t work for you anymore, it is time to move on. Like I said you have your opinion I have mine.
:smilie_132:

You should change your screen name to is pissed.........I like con way drivers. When they walk into a room it just lights up with joy, until they open up there mouth just like you and out come's da da da la la la. Go back to you'r board and cry there. Why are'nt you at HOLLAND anymore, i never seen you really say.........they do tell alot of guys that they are not Holland material...please dont take it personal....they did do us a favor and also you a favor by having you go to cryway so that way you can work til your 90 with your sweet retirement fund over there. And have a nice day. P.S. U guys look good in your uniforms.........:hysterical:

was at redstar 20 years great union job now with holland full rate blue cross blue shield no copays greatpension nonunion companys dream of our bennys ..not the one from louiville ky work the holland culture and we will survive on top

Transportation 101

Operating Ratio-ratio of expense to revenue.Farther below 100 good, above 100 bad.Must understanding is that:
Holland first quarter 2007 - 104
Holland first 2 months of 2nd quarter - 101
These are unofficial but you get the drift.

Operating Ratio-ratio of expense to revenue.Farther below 100 good, above 100 bad.Must understanding is that:

I never believe anything a truck driver says or some BS article. You never said why your not at Holland anymore, then again you probably never were at Holland. So go back to your s*ab company and look at your pension....thats right there is none......

Sure hope you really don't believe those numbers.They can be made to look anyway a company wants them too look.Oldest game in the industry to get what they want..You need some new information.You need to quit messing with these guys.If you don't work for Holland then just go away.You keep trying to agitate people and you can get a vacation from these boards.READ THE RULES.

Sounds like some of the guys at KN, Holland going under, but DE has got 5000 bills a day NA has 3000 a day ME has 2000 bills but hey Hollands going broke,yea right.We have made money in this biz when others companys were saying (how are they doing it).We do it by smoking freight up and down the road,thats how.One of our collage guys just took a job in NA, on wednesday night at eight o clock NA had five million pounds and three thousand bills,if we arent making money i dont know anybody that is.And i thought everyone is this biz knew what an OR is.:hysterical:

I work for holland in albany ny I worked for red star 20 years before that .I enjoy going to work at holland everyday the best place Ihave ever worked since the shutdown..I WORK THE HOLLAND CULTURE

All right if what you post is true then post some links to support your slams. If you cannot, then move on to your non-union board.
Proud to work at Holland-- Stimpy