Post a pic of your truck

I don't think he knows how to text. I texted him the other day and never heard back. I didn't even get his opinion on sysco buying apperts

Sorry, when you work eat and sleep like I do, You will understand, with Sysco buying you guys out, the changes should come slow, its when the Sysco people get involved for real that things are gonna get difficult, I am sorry, I just forgot, if I don't text back real soon, it gets pushed back, I get so many from Di, salesman, other drivers. I will call you later this evening and we will catch up.

Here is an old picture : A truck and a bus collide in South Boston The truck is owned by the Economy Grocery Co. ,which is now The Stop & Shop company.
a-truck-and-a-bus-collide-in-south-boston.jpg

http://static1.businessinsider.com/...a-truck-and-a-bus-collide-in-south-boston.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have an assigned truck but here are a some I drive. 45 foot, 48" and 53". Haven't got to drive the 57 footers yet!
DP2_zpsd0668c3f.jpg

DP3_zps761724fb.jpg

DP1_zpsec132e57.jpg

Yeah these Transtars are pretty good..but no leg room. We have old freightshakers too i prefer those even though they're alot noisier. Can't say that I've ever driven a single axle!

Yeah these Transtars are pretty good..but no leg room. We have old freightshakers too i prefer those even though they're alot noisier. Can't say that I've ever driven a single axle!

They get around better, I prefer them to a twin screw in the city for sure!

I dont see nothing. If I click the link in my email it brings me to google and asks me to put user name and password in