Post a pic of your truck

yqeqeheq.jpg

Here's my brand new truck I picked up today

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I see they heard you were looking for a new job so they got you a new toy to quiet you down.

Rough crowd. ...everybody can't have a pretty truck like me....unfortunately I have been given a new one not worthy of posting. ....it's a Volvo. Yuck

Rough crowd. ...everybody can't have a pretty truck like me....unfortunately I have been given a new one not worthy of posting. ....it's a Volvo. Yuck

I could have had a new one but I'm not impressed with our new single tank Freightliners. I'll wait until they force me to give mine up, lol. The shuttle driver and other yard driver can argue daily about who should have fueled lol.

Stimpy what's wrong with Volvo's? I like volovs.

They don't handle in the wind and it seems like it's always in the shop. .... to me they are the yugo of the trucks. Everybody has their own opinion. ...That is why they make different brands.

Just never liked them. Drove a few.

They don't handle in the wind and it seems like it's always in the shop. .... to me they are the yugo of the trucks. Everybody has their own opinion. ...That is why they make different brands.

Just never liked them. Drove a few.

Yeah I hear ya. Just like every other truck manufacturer they each have there own problems. I have a few friends that won't drive anything but a Peterbilt or Kenworth. I don't see the hype in those. I'm happy with my freightliner. I would be happy with a volvo to if I was making good money.

GT you could use that as a hot shot truck. Run 500 miles in it. Wait that truck is still to big for you

GT you could use that as a hot shot truck. Run 500 miles in it. Wait that truck is still to big for you

Whatever gets me the hours, and allows me to take care of my valued customers, I refuse to rush them and I love to talk to them, if I had 500 miles in that little jewel I would have 16 hrs for the day, I would be tired and have to call in sick.

Why are you setting me up for failure Brother?

I'm not setting you up for failure. If you weren't such a putz you could do it in 10 hrs

I'm not setting you up for failure. If you weren't such a putz you could do it in 10 hrs

I'm old and broke down, thats my excuse, I told the router I would go back to days if he wouldn't give me more than 600 cases, I could surely get my 60 hrs with 3000 cases a week, I'd rather have 2000, maybe 2500, but we can't have everything we want right?