Estes | Post the estes express lines news!!!

Money machine

Bailout the banks. Bailout the auto workers. Bailout the small buisness owners including owner ops. Bailout all the ltl carriers. Give the taxpayers $50,000 and an additional $15,000 for each kid. Pay-off the non taxpayers irs debt. Raise the min. wage to $20.00 hr...... There the economy's is fixed.

That's right.

Two days with that money machine, we would have everybody's money problems solved.:clap:

well bill count in the midwest. kc stl tulsa has been good all from what i hear. i hear the east is still slow. best of luck to ya all

Yea, slow. Getting slower. .... Obama please help! ...... Send money now! Send promises later.

291 lost breakbulk,laid off dock workers keep 10 20 dock,made pd dockworkers to get them hours,line drivers(xtra board) sitting at home,they don't help them out with hours,willing to go pd till freight picks up.keep the 1 -2 year pd happy,but the line driver 10 years to sit at home

Seniority is the same as alphabetical order. It's just an easy way to do things. It helps keep the "how come's" to a minimum.

but God has helped us through

Amen.....

Matthew 6:26-
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

I've been thru hard times before but I have never missed to many meals.

3rd shift dispatcher jc was let go at 010

Hello trooper!

I heard that about JC in 010, but the story we are getting is that he had been warned about not clocking out for his lunch break a couple of times and he got caught doing it again. How true this is I don't know, I got it from a 010 bid driver I know pretty good and he's not the lying type.
I ran a schedule to 010 for years and came to like JC, hate to see him go.

your correct about him not clocking out, also we are trying to understand what they are doing with the freight at 010