Estes | Post the estes express lines news!!!

your correct about him not clocking out, also we are trying to understand what they are doing with the freight at 010

I was in 010 last night. It looked like a ghost town. Hopefully they allowed Jc to collect unemployment. Dispatching in 010 is not the same in some smaller terminals. I've seen portable playstations on some desks at the less active terminals. These dispatcher's get paid well for no more than they do. I would love to have that job. I would throw these truck keys as far as I could if I had the chance.

workforce reduction terminations continue!
Lost 2 in Tampa, 2 in Aberdeen,1 in Marietta and 1 in Athens.

Were these road drivers? Athens been losing drivers due to health problems. I just can't imagine them laying any more off. I remember they had enough freight for 3 terminals not long ago. They was short on drivers. They cut 10 drivers in Dec. They have a handful out for health reasons. These lay-offs are not helping the economy get back on its feet.

its my understanding that it was only line-haul drivers. I know for a fact the two from Tampa were line-haul because I know one of them personally.

just read a post from the Marietta driver and he stated he just got laid off. He is extra-board. I had hoped that they were finished but I guess not.