TForce | POST YO' CHECK IS BACK!

1YtQVEy.jpg

20230807_175013.md.jpeg
1 of my higher paystubs at bankrupt yeller figured since maxi is slamming his meat on the table I'd slam mine on it as well.... This is line haul though
Nobody cares about your paycheck. Whoever started this thread is a real knucklehead. It says a lot about yourself. Probably not in good taste considering what the Yellow drivers are experiencing right now either.
I would like to hear about your fascination with turtles though. Why do you like šŸ¢?

The IRS can easily track you by your paystub, even if you blackout your name and ID #'s. Your earnings are easy to match.
They only have to find you out of 7800 employees, then they see you pay state tax, that eliminates more than half, it goes from there.
With interest maxi owes the feds and the state a couple of hundred dollars and counting, with the interest compounding monthly.

4eWs20l.jpg

Now, how do you view your check?
1) Go to ADP.com. Apparently ADP now handles our payroll.
2) What you use to log into the diad "should" work here.
If not, report back here.

So, POST YO' CHECKS.
Thatā€™s a lot of OTā€¦3 hrs per day ! You must be a tired truck driver

It's amazing that those stubs show no pretax 401k or after tax IRA deductions . Do you plan on living on pension only? Oh, I forgot about Social Security, good luck with that plan.