posted mass layoff 11/17.........

this is a collaboration boys not a competition.and there shouldnt be laughing when peoples jobs are on the line here.what an ignorant and selfish comment.yrc started this mess with the paycuts to save their a**...everyone else followed...good luck to nemf with their changes in oct. i to have heard of the merges and spin-offs and consolidating terminals. wtf went wrong and who's being held accountable...

Actually FedEx started with the paycuts, then Conway, then YRCW and some smaller carriers. The big difference between YRCW, FedEX and Conway and NEMF is that their finances are public records and their losses are documented.

NEMF will not open his books to anyone. Myron is a shrewd business man and an incredibly selfish human being. He has taken this opportunity to screw his people once again.

If you ever see a terminal PL statement you will find line after line of expenses, everything under the sun is counted and recounted. Then after all is said and done the final line item is "other"...no explanation at all.

The other goes right to the Myron fund.

What comes around goes around.....3-3-08

where you get info from i work for fedex and didn't get a pay cut??? love the way people post whatever they want...get your facts right

Again with your bad info

Actually FedEx started with the paycuts, then Conway, then YRCW and some smaller carriers. The big difference between YRCW, FedEX and Conway and NEMF is that their finances are public records and their losses are documented.

NEMF will not open his books to anyone. Myron is a shrewd business man and an incredibly selfish human being. He has taken this opportunity to screw his people once again.

If you ever see a terminal PL statement you will find line after line of expenses, everything under the sun is counted and recounted. Then after all is said and done the final line item is "other"...no explanation at all.

The other goes right to the Myron fund.

What comes around goes around.....3-3-08

Again with your bad info, how can you make a statement like that, You absolutely do not know a dam think about what goes on at NEMF. Where do you get your info from? Do you dream this stuff up?, or just create story's. MS did open he's books for us, and I was their to hear what our accountant said.

Again with your bad info, how can you make a statement like that, You absolutely do not know a dam think about what goes on at NEMF. Where do you get your info from? Do you dream this stuff up?, or just create story's. MS did open he's books for us, and I was their to hear what our accountant said.

Drink that Kool Aid...your accountant...or the unions accountant. The union that Myron controls....Come on. If you want to know how I know what I know, please PM me, let me know who you are and I will gladly let you know who I am.....

there is without a doubt a line item on each terminal's monthly P&L statement which states other.....

Drink that Kool Aid...your accountant...or the unions accountant. The union that Myron controls....Come on. If you want to know how I know what I know, please PM me, let me know who you are and I will gladly let you know who I am.....

there is without a doubt a line item on each terminal's monthly P&L statement which states other.....

Waiting for your PM

Waiting for your PM

I guess you have a hard time with reading comprehension. I could care less about this nonsense. You are questioning my information, so I said if you really would like to know how I get my information, PM me and identify yourself and I will gladly do the same.

I am not looking for your name or anything of the sort, just let me know your position and I will gladly assist you in understanding the genius that is MS.

Friend of the frog talking about being low please tell why nemp salesmen in the Leigh valley telling customers that they are not part of YRC!

These links are 10 months old...lot of changes since then.

Rat

Idiot - Of course these links are 10 months old, that was the point of them. FedEx was the first of the trucking companies to start with wage reductions.

The other idiot did not believe me, so I had to show him.

This is why I do not get involved with you guys, I really do forget how stupid most of you are.

managers took pay cut not drivers .... cut 401k but didnt touch are pension...

the thing that amuses me the most is how this union rep really thinks "NEMF opened their books"..i'm laughing my *** off. ok if thats the case and ur so chum with the executives ask them to see the books daily....MR E.chief financial officer..IS related to MS...dumbnut....i remember a statement from an executive he specifically told a salesman if you need to show better service report for a customer we can do anything...theres some integrity for ya..............

frog, absolutely true statement about the other on the p/l...but it says other expenses and each terminal is charged and additional 10-15% for what?thers the bottom line and then they take an additional 10% off that?......and dont ask any regional mgr they will tell u to mind ur own business...that money goes where?..remember if you know anything about a p/l statement it line itemized..everything is accounted for...of course u never saw one.right?....wht about charging top dollar for rent for owned buildings...i understand they have to charge something for deprecitaion...some terminals are getiing charged $600/door?...somethings not right here...did you know that?....ok, ask your tm..seems you think you know everything.....u know what they want u to know

also every terminal only calculates billed revenue each day, they dont include fuel surcharge, accessorials or reweigh/inspection revenue....why?..do u even know how much reweigh and inspection revenue they make a week? hundreds of thousands of $...where does that extra revenue go?ask your tm to show you the daily report they get and then ask what they use to calculate the l/r and labor..hmmmmm..looks like someone is cooking the books.ohhh wait werent they the same books they showed you .sureeee.lol lol lol lol...

oh but wait the sky is falling..ok i get it now

the thing that amuses me the most is how this union rep really thinks "NEMF opened their books"..i'm laughing my *** off. ok if thats the case and ur so chum with the executives ask them to see the books daily....MR E.chief financial officer..IS related to MS...dumbnut....i remember a statement from an executive he specifically told a salesman if you need to show better service report for a customer we can do anything...theres some integrity for ya..............

frog, absolutely true statement about the other on the p/l...but it says other expenses and each terminal is charged and additional 10-15% for what?thers the bottom line and then they take an additional 10% off that?......and dont ask any regional mgr they will tell u to mind ur own business...that money goes where?..remember if you know anything about a p/l statement it line itemized..everything is accounted for...of course u never saw one.right?....wht about charging top dollar for rent for owned buildings...i understand they have to charge something for deprecitaion...some terminals are getiing charged $600/door?...somethings not right here...did you know that?....ok, ask your tm..seems you think you know everything.....u know what they want u to know

also every terminal only calculates billed revenue each day, they dont include fuel surcharge, accessorials or reweigh/inspection revenue....why?..do u even know how much reweigh and inspection revenue they make a week? hundreds of thousands of $...where does that extra revenue go?ask your tm to show you the daily report they get and then ask what they use to calculate the l/r and labor..hmmmmm..looks like someone is cooking the books.ohhh wait werent they the same books they showed you .sureeee.lol lol lol lol...

oh but wait the sky is falling..ok i get it now

Excellent post, but you will get slammed because you are not drinking the kool aid

Myron is laughing all the way to the bank.....

Idiot - Of course these links are 10 months old, that was the point of them. FedEx was the first of the trucking companies to start with wage reductions.

This is why I do not get involved with you guys, I really do forget how stupid most of you are.

Hmm. Since some people are reporting others, for name calling and personal attacks, I wonder where this statement would fall? lol

Idiot???

I don't think this kind of name calling is permitted....and what did you show to the other idiot?

Rat